Infection

Hello! my name is Lana; I have a friend who is a character in a ROBLOX game. The game is called Piggy, Its kind of a horror game.

And my favorite character is Robby Robot.
he can make his hand turn into a chainsaw.

He owns the map mall. This game all started when Mr. Potato who is evil and so are all the skins, AKA (characters)!!!

He made a potion and it has an infection!!!He was trying to save his wife, who's ill, but he infected her instead !!
he did not know though .But when he did.. he forced the (PIGGY FAMILY) AKA (Peapa pig) to drink it.
the infection spread and Spread and SPREAD. now me , Robby , mini toon the inventor of the game (Zizzy and Pony) are going to STOP IT AND STOP MR. P!!!

Now lets get to it, if were going to stop the infection!!

(Lana and Robby)

Ok!! we are looking for Zizzy and Pony

Robby – I found Zizzy!!
Lana – Ok WAIT UP IM COMING: p
As Robby and Lana walk up to Zizzy they don't know that Mousy is crawling through the vents! They heard banging, then!!!! Mousy crawls out and walks up to them....
Lana – WATCH OUT ZIZZY!!!
Lana runs and starts teleporting Robby and Zizzy away from Mousy
Lana (yelling) – BRUH! WATCH YOUR BACKS! MOUSY IS INFECTED , YOU KNOW!!!!
Mousy grabs Zizzys foot and pulls her to her weapon! She's lucky Lana and Robby saw mousy
Robby pulls zizzy away and Lana electrocutes her with her thunder/lightning powers.
Zizzy – Oh my gosh thanks!!! You 2
Mousy (yelling) – CAN'T I HAVE A FRIEND WHOS INFECTED IN THE MALL?? ):C

Zizzy – I don't know? Oh, I found Pony
Pony – Phew!!! I found you guys! I got lost in the Arcade
Lana And Robby – That's funny!!
The 4 of them decide to make a potion that will cure the infected who drink it!

Lana – We need to find the wizard of cure and that will take lots of thinking to pass and enter!
Robby – This seems like it's going to take DAYS -.-
Zizzy – No it's like an adventure, guys!
Pony – even if it does take days, we are going to stop the infection and stop Mr. Potato!!
Lana – What Robby means is that it would take a lot of power and a lot of brain action!
Robby – EXACTLY

After the friend's discus when to go and what they should take with them the infection spread!

1 minute later c: Lana got some weapons and armor and some shoes for the journey
Zizzy got some water soda and a lot of food so they don't starve
Robby got the phones and matches wood for light
Pony got 2 tents and 4 chargers that don't need a plug!

That is what Zizzy and Pony look like readers!!

Lana – OK NOW LETS GO ALREADY!!
Robby – OK OK god
The friends all grab their bags and rushed outside! they have no time to wast; the infection is spreading faster!
They all get in a car and Lana checks an Enchanted book.
Lana – first we have to go to frightening forest! who knows how to drive -.- ?
Robby – I do!
Zizzy – yay!
Lana tells Robby were to go from Enchanted book. Zizzy and pony are looking at the window.
Soon, one of the infected, saw them and ran after them it was Foxy with a knife!
Zizzy – GUYS FOXY IS FOLLOWING US!
Lana – OH NO! NO ONE EXEPT US CAN GO TO THE WIZZARD OF CURE!!!!!
Robby – LETS GO FIGHT HIM THEN!
Lana teleports everyone with lightning out to fight Foxy

Lana makes him back up with her lightning sword and her lightning. Robby turns his hand into a chainsaw walks near Foxy.
Foxy – um I think I should go
Everyone – go then :P
From fear Foxy ran away. the group decide to make a crew called (monster crew)! They all got inside the car and drove away!!