The silver haired male on the other side was stunned. "W-what?", he whispered, head suddenly hurting and he didn't know how to feel. So it was true, he has known this Jimin in the past. And something so horrible happened that he chose to forget him? Taehyung had to know what it was because maybe, maybe it was his fault and he has been a coward, hiding from the truth.

"Ggu, let me have these memories back", Taehyung said quietly, Jeongguk closing his eyes pained. "Ggu please! He's hurting and I might be the cause of it", Taehyung desperately said. "Please... I can take it, whatever it is. I have you with me so I can bear it", Taehyung said the last words before his voice broke, staring up to Jeongguk with pleading eyes and the man sighed.

"Promise to not leave me, whatever happens", the devil whispered and in this moment they have forgotten everything around them, Yoongi and Hoseok listening in shock to them. Now I finally get to know what happened in their past, Yoongi thought to himself and gulped. 

"Ggu, you're my everything and I know you simply listened to my wish. It was my decision and it is my decision now", the silver haired male silently stated and Jeongguk exhaled. "Okay", he mumbled, unwrapping one arm from Taehyung and gently putting him onto his feet. 

"This will burn a bit, Babyboy", Jeongguk said, gently cupping Taehyung's head with one hand and lifting the other up to rest on his forehead. Taehyung took his head and pressed a kiss to his palm. "And you will be there to help me through it", he said, closing his eyes. "I trust and love you, Ggu", he said, just when Jeongguk's fingertips light up.

Pain roared through Taehyung's head, mind feeling like it was exploding with new moments that were old, familiar voices filling his head, forgotten memories that were restored. Memories of Jimin, his best friend in the monastery, supporting good Jimin and of the horribly jealous Jimin who was ready to hurt Taehyung because Taehyung chose Jeongguk instead of him.

When Jeongguk removed his hand, Taehyung was already crying. "It's my fault... It's my fault he's like this", Taehyung sobbed out, Jeongguk immediately hugging him close to his chest. "It's not your fault, Babyboy, it was his choice to follow his insanity rather than his heart. He chose this, not you", Jeongguk immediately said to soothe his husband's guilt yet he could see the pain in Taehyung's eyes.

"You asked me to take these memories for a reason Baby so just one word and I can-"

"No. It's time I face this", Taehyung replied back, taking a shuddering breath. 

"Tae", Yoongi suddenly called out in a tiny voice, Hoseok having gone completely frozen in his place and staring into a specific direction. 

When Taehyung and Jeongguk turned their heads, they were met by the sight of a bloodied, furious looking Park Jimin with completely black eyes.

"We finally meet again", Jimin seethed out, cold insane stare trained on the devil and his Queen.

"Jimin", Taehyung whispered. 

"So you do remember me. After 1400 years, you finally decide to think of me", Jimin spat, claws dripping from blood and drops falling to the floor while he was walking in slow predatory circles, hard stare never leaving Taehyung and not even acknowledging Hoseok, the one he has stayed with the entire time.

Hoseok's grip around Yoongi tightened when he saw how changed Jimin was. Gone the sweet innocent boy he has played and Hoseok felt dumb for never really noticing the insanity dancing in Jimin's dark orbs. Now that he wasn't blinded by love anymore, he felt sick just by looking at how crazy Jimin truly was.

After all, he has been chasing after Taehyung for so many years.

"Jimin, please... I'm so sorry for hurting you but this is madness! You do not know what happened to me back then. Jeongguk saved me", Taehyung said, a pained expression on his face while Jimin narrowed his eyes. "Oh I don't know, maybe you never talked to me but instead chose a demon over YOUR BEST FRIEND! YOU WHORE! I LOVED YOU BUT YOU CHOSE HIM??! A DEMON?", Jimin yelled at him and Taehyung flinched back.

"I didn't even know you were in love with me!", he defended himself but all the hidden feelings came rushing over Jimin. "EVERYONE WAS IN LOVE WITH YOU YOU STUPID IDIOT! EVEN OUR PRIEST WAS!", Jimin screamed at Taehyung who turned pale by the mentioning of his eldest tormentor. Jeongguk next to him growled.

But he kept quiet because he knew this was a battle he couldn't fight for Taehyung.

"OUR PRIEST RAPED ME, JIMIN! AND I KEPT THIS A SECRET FROM YOU BECAUSE I KNOW YOU! Or I thought I did. Jeongguk saved me because I wanted to protect you! If I wasn't their target then it would've been you!", Taehyung yelled back.

He had kept this a secret from everyone. Even Jeongguk. The disgusting monks did not only lust after Taehyung but his priest also threatened Jimin if Taehyung wasn't going to comply. So Taehyung did, to protect his best friend and allowed these terrible men to touch him until he couldn't take it anymore.

And with that, Jimin pounced on Taehyung and wrapped his hands around his throat. 

~

Only two more chapters to go. What do you say about Taehyung's reveal?

Ela_koo