이십구

Check my Inkitt account @Elahtae for newer updates on this and the rest of my on going stories!♡

°°°

It was already starting to get dark outside the time they reached the meadow, the couple holding hands and swinging them in between each other, giggling and completely in their own world. Yoongi and Seokjin were walking a bit behind and the two were actually in a conversation, Seokjin learning that Yoongi was a vampire.

He also learned that Yoongi has been chased by his own folk because he didn't want to submit to one man. Yoongi seemed so strong, posture held up confident but Seokjin knew that he could also crumble like a leaf and he felt pity rising in his chest just by thinking about it.

It was not fair, Yoongi seemed so nice and intelligent, he deserved having his Mate. A soulmate was everything an immortal creature like them was craving for, gifted by the one sitting on heaven's throne and even the most evillest person in the entire world, the devil was blessed with a soulmate.

They should've never met though, Taehyung being hidden behind the walls of his old monastery and Jeongguk ruling alone in hell. But everything changed when Taehyung accidentally called out for the wrong help, they met and fell head over heels for each other.

It's been decades, thousands of years since they stumbled into each other and their love was still as passionate and fresh as the first day they discovered each other. Love shouldn't have been a part of the devil's life, it was meant to be his punishment but Jeongguk wasn't the devil for nothing, he found his soulmate and now he was possessively, jealously guarding him, afraid of any possible threat because he never wanted to let go of his precious gem.

"Hyung, where do you live? Anywhere we can drop you off at?", Taehyung called out over his shoulder for Seokjin's attention, hand still intertwined with Jeongguk's who didn't spare Jin a glance, only focused on the beauty walking next to him. That was normal, Yoongi has told him.

If you were as possessive as the almighty devil, you wouldn't dare to take your eyes off of your soulmate as well. Especially if he was as beautiful as Taehyung. The silver haired beauty, a former monk was effortlessly pretty in a way that wasn't threatening like Seokjin's beauty but rather made to be admired.

"U-uh", Seokjin stuttered out uncomfortably, remembering the dark promise Namjoon has told him and his face went red. "I kinda live together with Namjoon", as often as the wizard was with him in his apartment, he could really say that Namjoon was technically living with him.

Taehyung's eyes widened in shock by this and he fully turned around. The king of hell on the other side flicked his wrist and forced Taehyung into his arms. "Oh, I'm not letting you go back to that prick", he grumbled out, not minding Jeongguk.

Yoongi to Seokjin's side was already skipping over to the couple and taking a hold on Taehyung's sleeve. He looked over to Seokjin awkwardly standing there and his eyes softened. Yoongi felt pity in his chest because the siren looked so lost.

The vampire liked Seokjin, he did and he was glad Taehyung has taken Seokjin under his wing, a little jealous if he was being honest but he knew his place in Taehyung's heart and it was so big that another being could easily fit inside. Taehyung had so much love to give and Yoongi didn't want to be selfish, unlike some other asshole, and keep Taehyung's love for himself.

"That's not going to happen, you're coming with us", Taehyung firmly announced, suddenly reaching out and grabbing Seokjin's wrist.

The next moment, they were gone from the campus, leaving nothing but a faint scent of smoke behind.

°°°

A certain figure was standing close to a tree, hidden behind the shadows and watching how the group of four disappeared with nothing of them left behind. His eyes wandered over the spot, heart aching because he couldn't stop thinking. And it was bothering him.

"I don't need him, I love Jimin and I'm loyal to him. He needs me", Jung Hoseok mumbled before forcing his eyes away from the spot where his beautiful mate has stood seconds before. Hoseok didn't know his name just yet but he was already infatuated by the delicate looks of the beautiful man he was able to call his Mate.

But Hoseok couldn't have these feelings, he had Jimin, Jimin who needed him because he was turning more insane every passing day because he wanted to find his best friend. Hoseok has helped him as much as he could but with his King hiding Taehyung away all the time, it was almost impossible for him to track Taehyung now.

Until Jeongguk made a mistake and brought him to the university, exposing him back to the life and allowing Hoseok to track him down. So he traveled to the university only to stumble across someone he never believed to meet. His Mate.

His pretty, absolutely gorgeous Mate. Hoseok couldn't stop thinking about his sharp beautiful eyes, the soft glossy noses and sharp jaw, beauty at its finest. But Hoseok had to stay away, his heart has already chosen someone else.

Someone who was playing with his feelings but the demon lord didn't know that. He didn't know that Jimin was only using him for his own advantage, used him to finally get back at Taehyung because Hoseok thought that the other was loving him. And because of that, because he has fallen into Jimin's game, he has rejected his own Mate.

Hoseok sighed, shaking his head to get rid of his thoughts and teleporting himself back to his apartment where Jimin was waiting for him.

As soon as he landed in the apartment, he noticed the coldness of the room and nearly slipped when he came to his feet. The entire floor was slippery and as soon as he lowered his head, he got to know why.

Because the entire floor was covered in blood.

"Jiminie?", he called out for the fragile vampire, immediately being worried. He found Jimin sitting in the middle of their bed in the bedroom, blood bags around him and his face smudged in the ruby red substance.

"Hoseokie", he cried out, entire thin body shaking, his sharp teeth dragging over his plump bottom lip when he talked. "I-I'm sorry, I couldn't s-stop m-myself", the petit vampire cried out and was quickly pulled into Hoseok's protective arms. "It's okay, Lovely, it's okay, you were hungry", Hoseok mumbled, heart immediately forgetting about his pain because he had to focus on Jimin now who needed him.

Jimin knew that Hoseok loved taking care of him so he knowingly faked these scenarios to get what he wanted, having perfected his acting over the years. So he hugged Hoseok with shaking shoulders and little cries leaving his lips.

"D-did you f-find T-Taehyungie?", he whimpered out against Hoseok's shoulder, the only reason why he was allowing Hoseok close to him, being intimate with him. Because he wanted his Taehyungie back under any circumstances.

Jimin might be insane and brutal, cold hearted even but Taehyung was the one to turn him into this monster. And Jimin wanted to get Taehyung back, to thank him. To own him like it should've been before that inconvenience of a devil interfered.

"I did, Jiminie, extra for you. He's at a university nearby, you can finally meet your best friend again", Hoseok cooed at the trembling boy in his hold. He didn't see the dark smirk forming on Jimin's blood crusted lips.

"Bring me to him, Hoseokie."

~

Oh boy, Jimin is still playing his dangerous game, poor Hobi:(((

Also, read new updates on Inkitt! I post earlier chapters there, so check it out:))

Link is not in the in-line comment but on my profile in my bio!

Ela_koo