이십칠

You asked for an Eternity update, so here it is:) its rlly long (like Jungkoo--) so leave comments how you like it please:D

°°°

As soon as the end of the lesson was nearing, Seokjin started to get fidgety in his seat, nervously glancing over to the clock every passing minute and fearing for the end of class. The siren knew what was bound to happen as soon as the lesson was over, knew what was awaiting him.

Because Namjoon's dark eyes were already fixed on him in the dark promise to never go easy on him. Seokjin feared for his skin, because he was already guessing what could've upset the man, his captor. Ever since Jin enrolled in the school, and ever since he has met Namjoon, Jin has been claimed by the wizard, owned in any way and the pretty siren still felt anxious coming closer to the other.

Kim Namjoon was an ancient wizard, far more powerful than Seokjin could imagine and he in no way could escape Namjoon, not when the man has put his official claim on him, in form of a little rose near his ear, his initials branded into his skin.

It could've been a beautiful tattoo if it wasn't for the fact that it has been forced onto his skin.

Their eyes met over the classroom and Seokjin's breath hitched by the dark look in Namjoon's eyes before it disappeared, a friendly smile forming on his face instead. Namjoon was a beloved professor at the college, incredibly young looking and very intelligent, many were drooling over his handsome looks but no one saw the danger inside of him. No one but Seokjin.

Who was also Namjoon's interest and target.

"Kim Seokjin, please stay after class, I would like to discuss your recent homework with you that you handed in", Namjoon's voice sounded towards Seokjin who could barely register the words directed at him and he blinked slowly, one, two times before he forced himself to react.

Namjoon of course had to call him out in front of the entire class so it was impossible for Jin to reject the order, forcing him to accept and making him stay afterwards since all of the eyes were directed at Jin, knowing very well that the beautiful male hated this.

"Yes Sir", so he submitted miserably with bowed head, not seeing the greedy look in Namjoon's eyes who nodded satisfied before continuing to bid his goodbyes to the class and dismissing them for the day.

"Don't forget to hand me your assignments on time. Have a nice day and see you in next class", Namjoon smiled widely, his dimples popping out before waving his hand and the students started packing up their stuff.

Seokjin was doing the same, movements stiff and slow as he didn't want to go down and meet Namjoon. There was a sudden touch on his arm, swift and gentle but it still made Seokjin flinch who turned his head and looked at the shorter male next to him.

It was Yoongi as Seokjin recalled, the poor vampire who's Mate rejected him and Seokjin immediately soothed his being before smiling at the smaller male. "Are you okay? I saw you spacing out a lot", Yoongi said, he knew the look in Seokjin's eyes, having worn it for most of his existence so he could guess that Seokjin was afraid of something.

"Oh, I'm okay, thank you for worrying", Seokjin smiled politely at the worried man who gave him a suspicious look before he leaned closer. "You don't have to lie, Seokjin. Not to me. I saw how you looked down at Mr Kim.... tell me, how did he hurt you?", Yoongi asked silently, so silently that a normal human being couldn't possibly hear it.

Seokjin was left speechless, but a quick glance into Namjoon's direction told him that he was watched. "I can't talk about it, Yoongi-yah... please just go, I'm fine", the siren tried to smile but it failed as anxiety rushed over him. "You don't want to know what he'll do if he doesn't get me", he whispered out defeated, packing up his bag completely.