Warning! This chapter is rated mature! Don't read if uncomfortable!

Taehyung didn't understand why he hasn't been listening to Jimin in the first place, regretting it deeply. Listen to his warnings about all the dirty, lusted stares he received from the other monks.

It would've saved him lots of pain and humiliation.

Just like now, Taehyung was shoved into a corner of the confessional, a large sweaty hand pressed onto his mouth, grunts and moans filling his ears while he was once again brutally fucked by his priest.

His frock rolled up to his waist, lithe frame bend over, hands gripping onto the old wood.
"Fuck, gonna cum in your sweet ass", the priest grunted, some sweat dripped from his face onto Taehyung and the boy gagged before whimpering in pain and disgust, feeling the man coming.

The brunet felt relieved that the torture was finally over and he could finally continue with his confessions before he was so roughly interrupted again, getting used once again. The ash haired boy couldn't tell Jimin, knowing how furious his best friend would be and he also couldn't... the priest had quite a reputation and who would believe him, the fragile looking boy who was too young to be taken serious...

Only Jimin would and he would risk his own life with going against the priest, Taehyung was aware of it. So he took the almost daily abuse now of the priest, not daring to defy himself rather than trying to push him away.

Through the rest of the hours, Taehyung avoided the priest like the plague, not looking up whenever they would cross paths and during the prays, he didn't dare to look at him or up in general.

He also lost his brightness, being less bubbly just because he now knew what effect this could have on the other monks. The priest has once slurred these harsh words at him, saying that Taehyung didn't deserve anything else than to be fucked like a whore since he was acting like one. Always being sweet and luring the elders in looking at him and his beauty.

The priest said it was all Taehyung's fault for being too pretty. And poor little Taehyungie who was too good hearted and easily to be manipulated, started to believe it. But now, left alone and crying in the confessional, Taehyung couldn't take it anymore.

That was not a life. That was not the future he has imagined for himself, he wanted to be closer to God. Not being raped on a daily basis by the one who should teach him the way of God. Taehyung has wanted to become a monk because it was his passion.

"Why is life so cruel to me... dear Father, what is the purpose?", Taehyung asked weakly while stumbling out of the Confessional, gripping onto the wooden benches for support as he tried to make his way out of the church with wobbly knees.

A breathy gasp left his dry lips when a door nearby his left, was slammed open, the gorgeous boy turning around curiously and looked right into the dark lusted eyes of a monk.

"Finally... the priest seemed to have had his time with you already", the man said, coming closer to Taehyung who watched him out of huge puppy eyes, looking like a trapped prey.

His survival instinct kicked in when the man said those words, knowing he was not up to anything good and Taehyung flinched backwards, starting to move away. The monk laughed meanly, eyeing the boy's lascivious frame with want in his eyes. He has heard the priest lusting over the pretty boy's wonderful body and nice tight ass, enough for him to yearn for a taste himself.

The whore wouldn't mind. He was used to getting fucked and used anyways, the monk believed. When his gorgeous prey whimpered and started to move backwards, the hunt has begun for him.

"Where are you going, Kim? Do you think you can hide from me?", the monk said mockingly before following the little beauty scrambling away. Taehyung's feet carried him around the altar, keeping a safe distance to his follower, tears starting to fall down his cheeks, scared on what would await him if this monk would catch him. Taehyung was so terrified and sick of the monks handling like he was a thing to enjoy, to use, he was not a toy!

He was not a hole to fuck and he was sick of being the monastery's whore. He just wanted to be treated as an equal and not be judged by his delicate and feminine looks, only seen as a piece of meat.

So when he stumbled over his feet, falling onto the floor, he did something that would change his life forever. The desperate boy lifted his hands towards the ceiling, looking up to the delicate paintings on the walls, filled with angels and delicate gold frames, teary brown eyes once sparkling with innocence now begging to be released from his misery.

"I, Kim Taehyung, beg of you in the name of the almighty to come and save me from my misery!"

~

Ela_koo