Don't come closer in my arms forever you'll be Strange (part 2/2)

Comincia dall'inizio

Mickey put the phone away and got a drink from the kitchen he wandered through the living room, on one wall hang a picture of Strange. It wasn't a girly fan poster, it was from one of their photo shoots after their second album came out. He looked at his younger self.

They all had black, smudged eyeliner around their eyes, Sylvia had pink hair and there were still barely any tattoos on Mickeys right arm, in contrast to his left arm.

His phone binged and Mickey took it out - Ian actually responded!

IG: I did cool down... but I'm still angry. And really, your text didn't make it better Mickey. I love you too and I believe you all your love declarations, I even believe you that you understand what I told you and what problems there are with you and me. But that doesn't change a thing. Changing is hard - of course it is. But you didn't even try. I've been nothing but patient for 3 years and you didn't take one step towards opening up about me towards people. I can't do this anymore. And it's one thing to say that you understand that, it's another thing to act accordingly. About Ethan - I love him too. In my book we were a little family already - but that was just an illusion from my part. What kind of family is this where he thinks he is doing something wrong when he talks about me?.... you should tell him we broke up. You're his parent, you have to do the parenting. It's your decision what you tell him. But don't keep up the illusion I will come back soon. Because I won't and it's not fair to him to pretend I will. I can't continue this relationship if you don't change. Not even for Ethan's sake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Flashback 9 years ago

Ian was 16 and Mickey seventeen, they were in Mickeys bathroom. Mickey sat on the edge of the tub, Ian stood by the door.

Dom insisted on them wearing eyeliner at their next gig. Because all the big bands in their music scene also wore eyeliner all the time.

"Eyeliner", Mickey shook his head, "Why don't we staple signs to our forehead that say 'we are fags, beat us up'"
"Why would you staple them to your forehead? Isn't it enough to staple them on your shirt?", Ian asked.
"That's not my point"
"Yes but the rest of your sentence made even less sense. Besides, I think you'll look hot with eyeliner. Exactly like Ronnie radke, Andy Biersack and Gerard Way"

"You do realise that I'm the guitarist not the singer, right?"
Ian shrugged, "Put on the eyeliner, I want to see it, come on"

Mickey rolled his eyes, he stood up and looked at himself in the mirror. He sighed and took his sister's eyeliner.

He pulled on his lashes to keep his eyelid closed while smearing the plack paint on then also put a decent amount under his eyes, he struggled a bit more trying to get the same amount of eyeliner on his other eyelid.

It liked horrible, but luckily it didn't need to look good mor match, he just needed to smudge it with his fingers and had the punk rock look.

Mickey looked at himself in the mirror when he was finished, "So what do you think?"

Ian stepped closer to him and turned Mickey to him. He smirked.
"I think it looks really hot on you."
"It doesn't make me look like a fag?"
"No, but this might", Ian mumbled and kissed him.

Mickey grinned against his lips.
"You're a dork"
"Yeah, but I'm a dork making out with a future Rockstar, you're just making out with a dork."
"Fucking Alien-looking dork at that"
Ian chuckled, "yeah, you really need to step up your game, Milkovich."
Mickey looked into his bright eyes and smiled, "No I don't."