"Have you eaten?" He murmured against the top of my head.

By now I was more than used to his endearing questions about my eating habits. I assured him that after I had gotten off of work, I picked up a sandwich from the deli next door. I returned the question right back at him, to which he answered with a smirk, "Oh, yes I did."

There wasn't anything I could have done to prevent my face from growing hot at the reminder of the very dirty sins he committed on my body. I buried my face deeper into his chest so that I was fully pressed against his side. He returned the gesture and tightened his arms around me.

"I just want to sleep," I mumbled

I was too tired—both from my long day of work and school, as well as the orgasm-induced haze Harry had put me in.

"Sounds like fun to me," he returned gently.

The next thing I knew, I was awakened to a gentle light coming through his curtains. We were still in the same position I last remembered us in with my head on his chest. Harry's head was turned away against the pillow.

I could've stayed in his arms all day, but the painful pressure that took residence in my bladder was enough of a push to get me to slither out of bed. One glance at the alarm clock on his nightstand gave me confirmation that it was indeed the early morning of the next day.

Holy shit. I'd accidentally spent the night.

Winter was going to think of me as such a whore.

She was going to be so proud.

"Where're goin'?" I heard mumbled as I stood.

I didn't answer his question, as I could tell he was still half-asleep, then slipped quietly into the bathroom to do my business and fix whatever state my hair and mascara were in. I used a swish of his mouthwash, hoping he wouldn't mind me correcting my morning breath a little. When I was content enough with my appearance, I made my way back to the bedroom to find an incredible handsome man propped up against his pillows. He had the most adorable, soft smile adorned his lips and his tired eyes were narrowly opened.

"Morning," I stifled out.

"Good morning, beautiful."

My heart was literally in my throat.

I chortled, "Beautiful?" I didn't mean to resort to my old ways of self-deprecation. I'd gotten a bit better with it around Harry since he never failed to correct me or call me out on it, but this early in the morning, I knew I looked a little worse for wear.

But, like clockwork, Harry didn't let a beat pass. "I'm sorry. I meant to say: Good morning to the most precious work of art I've ever laid eyes on."

I gave a playful roll of my eyes. "Alright, mister. Laying it on a bit thick this morning, yeah?"

His lips twisted into a smirk, and he reached out a hand to me. "How about you get your cute little arse over here?"

Now that I couldn't deny.

He pulled me in and I found myself straddling his lap. His hands wandered to my behind, squeezing gently. I rolled my hips in response, eliciting a hungry groan rumbled from Harry's chest.

My lips fell atop his and suddenly we were back to our agenda from last night: completely ravishing one another.

Unfortunately, because Harry was an extremely busy man even at the wee hours of the morning, his phone started ringing on his bedside table. I chuckled quietly from my position while a string of curses left his mouth. He gripped my hip with his right hand and reached for his phone with his left. "Hello?"