ᴍʏ ᴋʏᴜɴɴɪᴇ

One heart is all I have so I know how much it means when I say that

"I love you so much with all my heart"

That's what you said to me on our 100 days anniversary. And...tbh, it's the sweetest thing I ever heard in my whole life. I can't tell you....how...my heart...just...jumped, fluttered, melted warmed, hearing that. Those few words mean the world to me.

I love you more obviously....I love you more. You can't defeat me...I'm stubborn. I know you'd say "I'm stubborn too-.-" or that "Aura you never let me win -.-" but believe me in the matter of loving you, I'll always be the most stubborn and yeah..I'd love you more if it means making you happy. I would let you win if you tried harder hehe. I have tubborn heart with endless love so I'll keep living with all I have forever.

I'd always love you more and most, always...I've loved you like I've never loved anyone else. I- yeah I love you too much, with all my heart...but you deserve every little piece of it...you really do. Life put you through so many hardships...and you faced them bravely, i'll always be proud of you for that.

Yes you made some wrong decisions and hurt people sometimes unintentionally but that's a part of being human. And not once have you ever hurt me...not even once...you've only shown me love..you've healed me. You're my medicine...my painkiller...my light...my life...

And I'd love you in your very form.

Even when you'd change completely or become a monster and heartless or even start hating me, ...I'd still love you..

I'll always love you till their are stars in the sky above us, and the end of eorld and ever after that...in this life or the ones after them...I will love you forever I promise that.♡

✿⊱❤⊰⊹─✿─⊹⊱❤⊰⊹─✿─⊹⊱❤⊰✿