ᴍʏ ᴍᴏᴏɴ

♡☆⊹⊱❤⊰⊹♡☆♡⊹⊱❤⊰⊹♡☆♡⊹⊱❤⊰⊹☆♡

☾ уσυ'ℓℓ fσяєνєя вє му мσσи
ιи му ∂αяк иιgнт ѕку
αи∂ ι'ℓℓ вє уσυя ѕυи
fσяєνєя ιи тнιѕ ℓιfє αи∂ тнє ℓινєѕ αfтєя тнιѕ

You're beautiful just like the moon...perfect even with all the flaws. There's a gentle and soft beauty about you....your heart is soft as moonlight.

I won't say that you've important to me since day one...but day by day, I more I discovered you, the more I loved you, found reasons to adore you, love you, protect you, treasure you.

You showed me what it means to be..cared for....You were always there...for me..even though you pushed me away in the beginning, you began to find comfort in my presence...started to trust me slowly...care for me....love me....and I...I feel grateful for that, beyond words can explain. I love you so much. With all my heart.

You light up my world, when the darkness takes over. You hold me together when the world feels like collapsing. You raise me up, when I'm crumbling apart. In your arms I found home...

You made my heart flutter like a butterfly, made my heart skip a beat from your sweet words, smile so hard till my cheeks hurt, laugh till my stomach ached, cry happy tears for your joy and sad tears for your pain made my heart feel warm by your hugs and cuddles, countless of times...

You...You...did so much for me. You stood by my side...as my support when i felt like just falling apart, made me toughen up when I felt so weak, made my numb heart feel again..all the little things that make me love you more and more everyday, every hours, every second of my life, till the end of time and end of me.

ℓιкє тнє мσσи уσυ мα∂є мє яєαℓιzє
тнαт єνєи ιи тιмєѕ σf ємρтιиєѕѕ
му нєαят ¢αи fєєℓ ωнσℓє αgαιи
.. αℓℓ ¢υz σf уσυ..

ιи мємσяιєѕ тнαт fєℓт ℓιкє α тяαи¢є
єνєи ιf ι ∂αи¢є αℓσиє,

ιт яαιиѕ, ∂σєѕи’т ιт? ωнєи тнє fσg ¢ℓєαяѕ
ι ωιℓℓ яυи тσ уσυ ωιтн ∂яєи¢нє∂ fєєт
gινє мє α нυg тнєи

вє¢αυѕє тнє мσσи ℓσσкє∂ ℓσиєℓу вє¢αυѕє ιт ѕєємє∂ тσ вє ¢яуιиg
яα∂ιαит тєαяѕ ιи тнє иιgнт ѕку
єνєи тнσυgн ι києω
тнαт мσяиιиg ωσυℓ∂ ¢σмє єνєитυαℓℓу
ι ωαитє∂ тσ ѕтαу ιи уσυя ѕку
ℓιкє α ѕтαя...
fσяєνєя уσυя ѕυи

♡☆⊹⊱❤⊰⊹♡☆♡⊹⊱❤⊰⊹♡☆♡⊹⊱❤⊰⊹☆♡