ᴍʏ ʙᴇᴀɴ

⊹⊱❤⊰⊹

yoυ are мy мoon
тнe ѕιlver lιgнт ιn мy darĸ nιgнт ѕĸy
мy oтнer pιeceѕ
wнo coмpleтeѕ мe
lιĸe noвody doeѕ

'Bean'..I'd never forget the moment when I gave you that name....you didn't like it at first...but then as I stuck to that name, you began to like it...your heart started to accept it..to the point where you'd tell people you're wise bean..soft bean..tough bean...my bunny bean....aura's bean, and you'll forever be in my heart...as my beanie.

The one who made me love myself and happy in the darkest hours of my life. Healed me bit by bit with every sweet and precious memory we made together through our journey of true friendship and an unbreakable bond.

Im still here, I've come this far, and it's all cuz of you.

The pieces of my heart and your heart together fit to make a complete heart..a beating happy heart...cuz you're the only one who can light up my toughest days...by just being you..by just..being here with me...I'm me with you without needing to try. And I love that so much... 

I love you so much..I always have..but it's my fault I never showed it enough in beginning....cuz I was always a afraid to express too much...thinking you'd..maybe not return the feeling back the same way...so...I kept it hidden..but with time I started to express it more and more..till I felt completely fearless..to tell you how much I love and how important you are...

I feel regret...cuz I didn't realize it sooner that how important you are to me. I made mistakes at times of hesitating to be open with my feelings and hesitated to tell you how much I love you in the beginning of the journey of our bond, but with time, I learned to give you all of me, unhesitatingly and fearlessly. Talking to you became the favourite part of my day...You became an important part of my life...and will always be.
That's a promise from my heart to yours.

I have loved you and will keep loving you more and more every second of my life.

тнe pιeceѕ oғ yoυr нearт and мy нearт тogeтнer мaĸe a coмpleтe нearт

゚゚・*:*゚:*:✼✿ ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎ ✿✼:*゚:*・゚゚