Part 3

"Melody, wake up. Melody. "

     Emi was in a room completely made out of marble. No furniture, just marble. There was a woman standing over her in a black silk dress. Her face was the most beautiful ever seen. It seemed to be covered in bleach, and the cheekbones were so chiseled and perfect. Her voice, ah, her voice. It was the most mesmerizing in all the lands. When she spoke, it was impossible not to be enchanted. 

     "Melody? Who is Melody?" Emi asked. 

     "Ah. Glitches. You are Melody. Melody, you belong to me. I am Blair, but you can only call me that when it is appropriate. During other times, you call me monarch, or master. Follow only my orders. Never disobey me."

     "Yes, master." Melody complied. 

     "Very good. Now, follow me."

     Blair touched her hand against the wall, and a door appeared. With Melody following, they walked through a large dining hall, where they saw other children varying in age.  "That is the dining area, where you eat with your fellow...subjects." They walked past it through the hallway, passing doors on the side. At the end of the hallway was a gigantic round library and relaxing spot. "Ah, now this is where you read the enchantment books every day from round 13 to round 18 in the day." On the right and left side center of the library were glass stairs leading to a railing and a walkway above the perimeter of the library. On the wall around the walkway were many doors next to each other going all the way around. "These doors lead to your rooms. As you can see, they are all labeled with the names of the four residents of these rooms. Now, Melody go find your room and meet your roommates. They will explain the rest."

     "Yes, Master."