Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 18

A/n: Hey guys! I'm so sorry for late update because two reasons; which first I have lot assignments and need to focus other stories too, second I literally have writer block which is sucks by the way.

Just a note for you guys, I'm going to finish this story about M/n and Alastor relationship in Chapter 20 before I'm going to start the original plot where M/n and Alastor are going to meet Hazbin Hotel's staff aka Charlie, Vaggie, Husk and of course Nifty. Please enjoy this chapter!

~(X)~

Have you ever wondered how furious M/n can be?

Taylor and Carol had wondered about it since they only saw M/n angry if it was about that bitch Nancy but never furious. Watching M/n and his boyfriend from far, Taylor and Carol look at each other and tell the couple that they're going out before making their way where one of the twins worked.

As soon they reached the place where the older twin worked, Kyle who saw them at the door had his face lit up.

"Ty, Carol, hey! Welcome! What kind of drinks do you need?"

"Hey Kai, may I have Caramel Frappe while Carol here has Milk Tea?"

"Sure! Hot or Cold? And want the whipped cream?"

"Cold and yes please."

Taylor and Carol take an empty seat where the window is. "Do you ever think how to make M/n mad?" Carol curiously asked and Taylor shrugged before picking up the drinks when she heard Kyle calling out for her name. "Hey Kai, have you ever seen M/n mad?" Taylor asks and Kyle's eyes widen when he hears the question.

"Are you going to make M/n mad or something?" Kyle asks and Taylor nods.

"You know how?"

"Even though I know how to make him mad, I would rather not."

And this had caught Taylor's interest.

"Why not?"

"If you make M/n angry, I rather not talk about it."

Taylor watched Kyle shudder as the crow demon recalled the memories about his best friend when he was furious.

"Do you remember about why M/n was furious during that day?"

Taylor asked again and Kyle just shook his head.

"Trust me, you'll regret it if you make him mad."

After receive the drinks and said goodbye to Kyle, Taylor and Carol exit the cafe and walk around the town, looking for something to entertained themselves where they saw both Alastor and M/n who walked together making Taylor and Carol look to each other, thinking if is it a good idea to ask about the question that Taylor had asked earlier to Kyle but decide against it when they saw how happy they are.

So, they just went home as they didn't want to disturb the happy couple.

~(x)~

"Huh? I'm sorry but what did you just say?"

"We want to see what your face will make when you're angry."

It's just a beautiful morning where M/n and Taylor had breakfast together before Taylor suddenly asks about wanting to see whatind of face M/n will make the male angry.

"You want to see my face when I'm angry?" M/n ask confusion and all Taylor does is just shrug.

"Yeah."

"And can you tell me the reason why?"

"I dunno. Just curious."

And this made M/n stare at her but just shrugged it off and put the dishes away. "Well, I'm going out. See you later." Taylor watches M/n leave the apartment and she starts to wash the dishes.