Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 9

A/n: I'm suppose to focus on the other books too..... Enjoy the chapter :D!

~(X)~

M/n stood on the balcony of his apartment, staring down while watching people walk down the streets with a cup of sake in his hand. Meanwhile with the lesbian couple who watch the male from the living room, they can't help but feel a little worried about their best friends and glance each other before Taylor make a move by walk toward the balcony and stand beside him.

"Is something wrong?" Taylor asked and M/n just shook his head.

"I know there's something wrong. You know you can tell me right?"

Taylor knows is not her business to know but this is her roommate! Her little brother figure that she love so much! And as his sister figure, she know that M/n need help. "Say, what will you do if someone out of sudden confessed to you?" M/n asked and Taylor blinked. "The sudden confessed, huh? Why? Did you got confession or something?" Taylor asked and her eyes widen when she saw M/n nodded his head. "Wait, seriously!? Who?!" Taylor exclaimed in shocked about her roommate had confession from someone.

"Well..."

Flashback

After both of them shared their kisses, M/n and Alastor avoid the eye contact because of this awkward atmosphere. Well, who doesn't when someone kiss you all of sudden. None of them speak until Alastor decided to open his mouth. "I'm sorry for kiss you out of nowhere, darling... But there's something I have to tell you for such a long time but I can't find the right time to tell about this." Alastor said in nervous tone-which this is first time for him too-and M/n slowly looks up, making eye contact.

"You see, after the day where we start 'dating' just to get that lady off from you and all those beautiful moments that we had, I suddenly fall in love with you..." Alastor confessed as he ready to get rejected but all M/n did is, he just stared at him in shocked.

The Radio Demon is fall in love with another demon, not to mention it's a male demon! And of all demons that Alastor can choose, he immediately chose him! M/n didn't know what to say as he just stands there. He even tries to open his mouth to say something but nothing came out.

So, he stayed silent.

End Flashback

"So, what did you said to him?" Taylor asked and M/n sighed, running his hand through (H/c) short hair. "I said that I need a time to think." M/n mumbled and this time, Taylor is the one who sigh. "You know, you should tell about your feelings to him. Anything could happen during that time, you know? Like, he will be ready to move on if he keeps thinking that you're going to reject him." Taylor said, knowing that will happened one day if M/n didn't confessed about his feelings toward Alastor.

"I know that... Say, you and Carol had been couple before I come here right? What's your reaction when Carol confessed to you?" M/n asked and Taylor chuckled. "Actually, it was her who confessed to me." M/n and Taylor turn around, watching Carol walk toward them, giving a hug to Taylor from behind as she giving Taylor a peck on her cheeks before glance back to M/n.

"But, I actually agreed with Ty. You need to tell him you know." Carol said and M/n shrugged. "It's not like I don't want him. It's just... I'm scared honestly. After all happened during my life time, I'm afraid it will repeat again in here..." M/n mutter, continue stares down the street as Taylor and Carol look to each other before glance back to the male.

"I know that you're afraid but you can't ignore him just like that. You ignore him like almost a week. You even didn't answer the call from Alastor and I know that you know you can't hang up like that." M/n watched the girls leave the balcony and leave the apartment for their date, leaving apartment for himself. M/n sighed and drinks the remaining sake before choked when he was startled by the sound of ringtone from his phone.

'Must be Alastor...' M/n put down the cup and quickly answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"..."

"Hey Alastor. Umm... Are you free tomorrow?"

"..."

"T-There's something that I need to tell you about..."

"...."

"Yeah... I have my answer and I want you to hear it loud and clear. Please?"

"..."

"See you tomorrow, Alastor..."

~(X)~

A/n: My god, I just finished watched Skull Face Bookseller Honda-san this evening and I totally fall in love with that anime!

I hope you guys love it and please tell me about it! (^▽^)

Reader © Yourself

Hazbin Hotel © Vivziepop

Others © Owner