50 » not all happy [ part 3 : final ]

hi, i would just like to say i am so so sorry for not updating in forever. you have no idea how much i have been through.

but im back. this chapter is the final ending of the sad ending! next will be the happy chapters, then, unfortunately, it will be the end of this book for good.

please enjoy.

════════ ××× ════════

12 YEARS LATER

"Aki, are you nearly ready?"

"N-nearly..."

Makoto was taken aback slightly by the tone of his brother's voice. It sounded almost as if the boy had been crying for awhile.

Now, Makoto knew that Aki was very sensitive; he would cry at the smallest of things and would often get picked on. But it wasn't his fault. That's just how he was. And Makoto loved his little brother like that. He loved his little twin more than anything in the whole world.

The black haired twelve year-old was patiently waiting downstairs until his brother finished getting dressed. It had been awhile now, and the boy was starting to get suspicious, hence why he called up the stairs to him.

"I'm coming up now, okay?" The eldest by a few seconds shouted up the stairs.

There was no response. Just utter silence that hung thickly in the air.

Makoto sighed to himself before begining to climb the stairs. Soon enough, he reached the top then ended up on the landing. Eyes scanning around, they landed on a familiar door; a door he had grown accustomed to seeing.

It was his twin brothers bedroom door.

Hesitantly, the black haired boy begun trudging towards it, gulping as he felt his heartbeat increase for some reason. What was the matter with Aki?

"Aki?" Makoto then found his voice, knocking softly on the said boy's bedroom door.

There was silence for a few seconds before a little muffled voice could be heard from behind the door.

A few moments later, the bedroom door swung open, only to reveal a snowy white haired boy with emotionless grey eyes that looked red and puffy. It looked as if he had been crying.

Makoto's worry immediately decided to jump out. Eyes now wide, the boy gasped in shock.

"What happened to you, Aki? Why have you been crying?"

Aki looked down, white bangs falling in front of his face. "I haven't been crying..." He muttered almost inaudibly.

His twin raised an eyebrow, looking at his little brother in utter disbelief.

"Seriously? We're twins, Aki. I know when you're upset."

The smaller sighed before slowly bringing his head back up again. Then, he proceeded to look into his elder twins eyes.

"Fine. You got me." He sighed.

Makoto frowned. "Tell me what's bothering you."