Avenger in Hogwarts part 2

Tony's POV

I had just woken up with a big hangover, when the voice of fury came through my room. "Avengers come to my office right now". I just sighed and went on a long journey to the lion's den. The fact that there's no place to argue with Fury I found out a long time ago, but still sometimes  I just have to try.

When I got to his office, I found we were still missing old man and mufflon. So I took one of the last chairs and tried to remember why I got so drunk and then it hit me. Yesterday I had a little mental breakdown for not still finding my soulmate yet and knowing I would have to share her with others didn't help much.

A second later the two missing team members poured through the door. And we all started looking at Fury. Some of us looked bored, others annoyed and some like me looked at him, trying to kill him with our stare. And who cane blame me, It's 6am for God's sake, this should be  cassified as bullying at work.

Fury measured us all with his eye, like he was checking, if we were all here and then he finally started talking. "You're probably wondering why I called you all in so early". "Of course we are, who the hell gets up at such an un-Christian hour". I rudely interrupted him. Fury just gave me a mean look and carried on." As more attacks by various aliens continue to mount, it seemed like a good idea to introduce you to the magical world of our amazing blue planet. That's why I decided to send you to a magic school called Hogwarts".

"The school named what? Where is it? Why are you telling us this now? Who made that decision?We don't know anything about the world of magic, who will explain it all to us? And..." Clint began to ask angrily. "Calm down, agent Barton. Everything is already arranged. That school is called Hogwarts. It's a great school for wizards and witches from England. The school has a very good reputation and the local principal was more than ingrained to receive you. At one o'clock you have a meeting in restaurant Black cat in London with this principal along with two girls who are studying here and they should introduce you to everything and help you buy everything you need as a wand, a robe, and various books". "Awesome, maybe, if we start strutting around in robes and a stick in hand, then aliens will think humans are mentally unstable and prefer to put a big arc around us". I muttered quietly." And what are we going to learn there? I'd say we're going to be the oldest students there, plus we don't know anything. Why the hell is that good for us. How long it can take a normal magician to learn how to use his magic.  Are we even magicians? asked Natasha."As far as I know, unlike these morons, I can do magic". Loki said proudly." What about my school and aunt May"? These questions were shouted by everyone in the room except me until it sounded like just one big loud noise. While I got up and went to pour myself another glass of golden liquid. That loud noise wasn't interrupted until about 5 minutes later by Fury , who almost had lightning coming out of his eye. "Every class you'll have with a different aged children depending on what level we need to get your skills to. Yes Laufeyson, I'm aware you can do magic. At Hogwarts, though, you won't just be learning how to do magic, but how to prepare certain potions and other crap like that, what wizards and fools like that do. As for you young Parker I told your aunt  that you got a year's scholarship to a prestigious university in England. And that you're going to live there in a dorm. So save the rest of the questions for the principal before you blow my mind. And what else are you doing here, go pack. Or do you want from a list of things to take with you? Fury said with distinct irritation". But no one moved an inch. "That's how it's going to be or I'm supposed to send Hill to keep an eye on you, like little kids". Fury growled. 

That was more than enough for us to move and we all parted in our own rooms, I mean my rooms  it's my building after all. And we started packing." Maybe it won't be so bad. Maybe I'll meet my soulmate there. And maybe it'll be a waste of time, too, and those kids will drink my blood so much, I'll strangle them". I thought. Well it's decided I'm taking at least one suitcase full of alcohol with me that's for sure. I said out loud.

Steve's POV

So this pissed me off. How can he just keep something so important from us and tell us just like that. I probably can't do anything about it, but I can still be upset. After a few hours of packing. I made my way to the helicarrier, Where I found Wanda sitting on her suitcase looking at the ground and Pietro running around with a stick in his hand and a pointy cap on his head screaming." I'm a magician, fear me or I'll turn you into a frog".  He laughed psychopathically.

"What's wrong Wanda"? I asked. "I'm scared, what if accidentally hurt someone. What if Bruce will lose control of himself and something happens? I'd like to look over there and maybe I'll run into the love of my life, but what if something happens? There are so many bad pages of this year's trip". Wanda sighed. I looked at her with shock in my eyes, but I quickly hid it . And I softly said "Don't worry nothing will happen and if Bruce goes wild I doubt that the wizards have some ideas how to stop him. Wanda just looked at me gratefully.  And that was the moment I noticed the rest of the team coming to us. Thor and Tony with the most suitcases.I bet that at least two of the Tony's suitcases are filled with alcohol. Wanda only giggled at that, but quickly hid it behind a serious face.

"Get in before we're late and the principal curses us". Bruce said. "We have to catch Pietro first". Wanda reminded. "And how to actually catch such a motor-enthusiastic mouse". sneered Natasha. "What do I know, you should try prepare a box, stick and string with sweets inside and wait?  Tony said while he rolls his eyes. "Why on earth would I put sweets under a box man of iron"? asked Thor . "I'd rather eat them". "Thor that was done when you were catching a wild animal... you know what? let it go". Loki tried to explain, but gave up after seeing  Thor's even more confused expression.

After another five minutes of catching Pietro we finally started and flew out on the road to meet God knows what.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello dear readers, I hope you like the new chapter and if not I am sorry and I hope you will eventually write me what would like to improve. It's my first book and I'm not very good. But I will try not to let a large number of your brain cells die after reading my chapters from how demented the story i :)