Avengers in Hogwarts

Elizabeth POV

I was just waking up when I heard this horrible noise. That sound was my mother's voice telling me to move and go to the living room immediately. I only sight and got up, because I knew if I didn't get up that the devil would come for me by herself. I got up quickly and almost sprinted into the living room, where a very smiling mother was already waiting for me. That scared me. Why is she so happy I thought. And I started thinking about all the different scripts, why she was the one smiling in the early holiday hours.

I was jolted from my noisy thinking by the slap coming from my mother. I didn't make anything of the slap just stood up, put my hands behind my back and looked at the ground. Waiting for an explanation as to why I got it. I didn't have to wait long for an answer. "So how, I said, when you were out and showing me how much you love me. I got a Letter from Dumbledore. It says that the Avengers will be joining Hogwarts. Those famous superheroes are going here to learn about the world of magic. And he wants you and your cousin to bring them into this world". She said quite calmly, as if she hadn't just struck her daughter for such idiocy. I just nodded at it, like I understand and wanted to ask if that was all. But before I could, she started talking again. "I don't know what a brat like you could help with, but surely Dumbledore knows what he's doing. Now go pack and get out of my sight. Your school starts in a week, so there's no reason why you should be home.You'll be staying with your aunt and cousin until school starts." she said glaring. And I nodded again not quiet sure if my voice wouldn't betray me.

Time skip sorry

After 3 hours of packing I have got it finally I thought." Now all I have to do is humanize myself a little bit and I can go announce I'm done". I was muttering on my way to the bathroom. Our bathroom isn't very big, but it's enough for regular things. I picked up a hairbrush and started brushing my short blue hair, looking into those once-cheerful blue eyes. Now they look more like they're completely dead and empty. I just sighed and shrugged it off. We all have our own problems, don't we? I tried to hide the red cheek from the early slap at least a little, and left to go find something to wear. "Come to think of it, maybe this week won't be so bad" I said quietly. I am close with my cousin and my aunt. They both know what's going on in our home, but unfortunately there's nothing they can do.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hello readers, this is my first book I'm writing and still to everything in the English language. My natural language is Czech and I only learn English at school, so I am very sorry if there will be mistakes. However, I'll be glad if you get some comments. I'm just a newly 15-year-old girl with no experience of love and people because I prefer books before people and society. So I'm quite curious to see what will come out of this book.