Confrontation

"It was here, wasn't it?" Jiang Cheng asked as he pulled his arms from Lan Xichen's grasp. "Secretly meeting with him... oh, right." He said and laughed when he remembered something. "You were also secretly meeting with me." he told him and looked at him with a mocking gaze. "Why look so guilty now? Ah, yes – " he said. " – because he broke up with you, too, right, after I broke up with you." He told him. He saw Lan Xichen's face twisted more with guilt. "What?" he said as his gaze and voice turned cold. "What are you still making that face for?" he asked. "It's already over. I've already moved on." He told him. "So, why are you still chasing me?" he asked as his eyes narrowed. "Everyday..." he gritted his teeth and balled his fists in anger. "Why are you so damn annoying?!" he asked as he pushed Lan Xichen in anger. He finally snapped. "Why are you always following me?! Huh?! To show your guilt?! Well, I don't fucking need that!" he slapped him.

Lan Xichen's cheek immediately turned red, which is horrifying to look at. However, he didn't fight back.

"What the hell..." Jiang Cheng laughed when he saw Lan Xichen was just silent. "Why aren't you saying anything?" he asked. "You freaking chased me here just to act mute?" he said and scoffed. When he saw Lan Xichen was still silent, he raised his fist and punched him. "This will be the last time I'll tell you – " he said as he glared at Lan Xichen who fell on the floor after he punched him. " – I'll definitely kill you if you'll approach me again!" he told him before he left him.

Like before, he didn't turn back. Like before, he missed it –

"I already told you. I don't want to see you." Jiang Cheng said as his back faced Lan Xichen. "If you try to approach me again, I'll kill you." He told him. "You should know my temper... or not." He sarcastically laughed. Lan Xichen actually had never cared for him, much less his behavior. "I'll say this one last time: don't approach me." he said before he paused. "Or do you want Wei Wuxian to kill you instead, if he'll learn what you did to me?" he asked.

Lan Xichen's pupils shrank.

Jiang Cheng smirked. "At the least, you should know Wei Wuxian's attitude. He doesn't give a fuck of anything. Thus, he won't hesitate to expose your affair with Jin Guangyao. So – " he said as he lowered his face. " – please grant this request of mine. Don't approach me." he said before he withdrew Sandu and then left without looking back.

He missed to see the stunned expression on Lan Xichen's face.

"Er ge..." Jin Guangyao called when he saw Lan Xichen was silently crying.

"... Ah Yao." Lan Xichen called as he slowly turned to him. "Just what am I good for?" he asked as he collapsed on his knees.

"Er ge!" Jin Guangyao called as he ran towards Lan Xichen. "Er ge..." he called as he watched Lan Xichen had a breakdown. "Could you be... perhaps..." he muttered.

"... I've never been a good person..." Lan Xichen said as he cried. "So, Ah Yao... please – " he said and looked at Jin Guangyao. " – can you make me one, for the last time?" he asked him and bitterly smiled.

Jin Guangyao looked at Lan Xichen in shock. "Er ge... you – " he said. He lowered his head as his tears started to fall, too. "I understand." He said as he stood. "I also have noticed your heart wasn't mine." He said as he looked at Lan Xichen and smiled. "Er ge... didn't you notice?" he said. "Every time you're with me, you actually talk about him?" he told him. "Er ge... I won't make you a good person for the last time." He said. "You had always been one." He told him before he turned his back on him. "Er ge... I'm sorry, but please let's break up." He said before he ran away.

"Ah Yao..." Lan Xichen called as he stared at Jin Guangyao's back. However, it wasn't him that he sees. But Jiang Cheng instead. "What... what am I doing all these time?" he asked as he covered his face with his hands and screamed. However, his voice can't be heard.

Like his heart calling out to him, his scream – he can't hear.

Lan Xichen lied on the cold floor and covered his eyes with his arm. His sleeve immediately became wet with his tears.

"Regret only comes after we've done something irreversible." Nie Huaisang said as he leaned on the pillar and opened his fan. "Forgiveness will only come to those who deserve it." He said as waved his fan to fan himself. Xichen-gege... your greatest mistake is being indecisive.

(A/N: don't be surprised I update fast. I just don't want to forget the ideas that pops up in my mind, and then forget to write it, and forget to update it. Yes. I'm this forgetful XD 

P.S.: I wonder if there isn't much angst... hmm... *touches chin should I write it more painful? I might fail, though XD)