Extra: Need

(Warning: NSFW)

"It was here, wasn't it?" Jiang Cheng asked as he pulled his arms from Lan Xichen's grasp. "Secretly meeting with him... oh, right." He said and laughed when he remembered something. "You were also secretly meeting with me." he told him and looked at him with a mocking gaze. "Why look so guilty now? Ah, yes – " he said. " – because he broke up with you, too, right, after I broke up with you." He told him. He saw Lan Xichen's face twisted more with guilt. "What?" he said as his gaze and voice turned cold. "What are you still making that face for?" he asked. "It's already over. I've already moved on." He told him. "So, why are you still chasing me?" he asked as his eyes narrowed. "Everyday..." he gritted his teeth and balled his fists in anger. "Why are you so damn annoying?!" he asked as he pushed Lan Xichen in anger. He finally snapped. "Why are you always following me?! Huh?! To show your guilt?! Well, I don't fucking need that!" he slapped him.

Lan Xichen slowly turned to Jiang Cheng. "You don't fucking need it, but you're needing of fucking!" he said and kissed Jiang Cheng, hard.

"*This channel was cut due to out of character of the characters and the following scenes are not suited for the eyes of the audience – " the director raised his placard. The producer immediately covered the director's eyes and pulled him to leave.

(A/N: the director and producer appeared again! P.S.: they're from the MDZS x Disney Commercials)

P.S.: the extras feel they are fanfics to my fanfics XD