When hanan came back to the hotel, he asked me to buy an apartment here and I did that! I left hanan here and went back and decided that I will build the business here for her and the branches in Dubai will be handled by my cousin, Rehman! He is my uncle's only child! He is younger than me by some years and he had been handling the business along with me even before the death of my uncle! This is the main reason for contacting you guys through business! Zayn had met me before as hana had introduced him to us through video call!" Ibrahim finished his story and then looked at everyone. He saw how the ladies were consoling Hiba who was crying profoundly. All the others were also looking very sad after hearing about the sad truth about his life!

"I am sorry beta! Anyways, if hana wants to then she can go with you but we have decided to marry her with Rayaan! I think we will ask her and see what she wants! If it is her decision then we won't stop her but if she wants to live here then you are always welcome here!" Asfand patted his back as he was siting with him. Ibrahim just smiled and nodded.

"Let me show you my parents!" he said while taking his phone out of his coat pocket. He showed the picture to hiba first and the tayis saw the picture too. The woman in the picture was very beautiful and just like hana! There was no doubt! The man was an older version of Ibrahim except the eye color and hair color. The man had black hair and eyes while Ibrahim had brown hair and hazel brown eyes just like his mother's. Hiba gave the phone to Asfand who also looked at the picture. Ibrahim smiled and leaned a little towards asfand to swipe and show some more pictures when all of them heard hana and another male's voice. They all looked up and saw Hana and Hanan standing there and looking at Ibrahim with shock.

"Ap??? (You?)" Both of them said together in shock.

"Oye, tunay bhai ko b bulaya tha? (Hey, did you invite brother too?)" Hanan asked in a whispered voice while nudging her in her side.

"Nhi tou! (Not at all!)" she whispered back with a shake of her head. She was as shocked and surprised as Hanan as she had no idea what was Ibraheem doing there.

"Assalamualaikum!" Both of them greeted again. They were greeted back and Ibraheem smiled at hana and called her towards him.

"Hana, ajao bachay! Idher meray pas aa kr betho! (Hana, come here dear! Come, sit with me!)" he said while putting his phone on the table and making some space for her between him and Asfand.

"J-Jee! (Y-Yes!)" she stuttered a little then made her way towards Ibraheem. She put her hand in Ibraheem's hand as he was forwarding it towards her. She sat down between her father and Ibraheem.

"Have some water! You must be thirsty!" he tenderly asked and forwarded his own glass that was still have filled with water to her. She took the glass and took a big sip.

"Main b us k sath hi aya hn! Mjhay b pooch lain bhai! Me bhi apka hi hn! (I also came with her, if you have not noticed! You could have asked me too! I am also yours na!)" He sarcastically said while sitting on the arm-rest of the sofa beside his brother.

At his mocking, Ibraheem chuckled softly and then passed the glass to his brother from hana's hands. Hanan finished the water and put the glass back on the coffee table in front of the sofa.

"Mr. Asfand, this is my brother, Hanan!" Ibrahim introduced even if they already knew as he had shown the pictures of his to them already.

"I am Hana's OLDER brother!" he boosted proudly. Hana glared at him while Ibraheem just smiled and shook his head then looked back at Asfand.

"He is her twin!" he provided even if it was not necessary.

"He looks older thou!" Asfand asked while observing hanan and indeed, he looked older than his age of 18. He looked like he is in his early 20's but his facial features were exactly like hana's. Even though they are fetarnal twins, but still, both of them looked so similar as they got all their looks from their biological mother.

"Yeah he does!" Ibraheem politely nodded and said with a small smile while gave hanan's back a gentle pat.

There was an awkward silence after that! No one knew what to say to fill the silence so Hanan broke it by asking Ibraheem that why was he here.

"I came to meet Dadi jaan! And I have informed everyone about us, so don't worry!" he replied while ruffling his hair.

"Mr. Asfand Mrs. Hiba, now that you know about us, can we please take hana with us for some days? Can she stay with us for some days!?" hanan enthusiastically asked while setting his hair that his brother just spoiled.

"But beta- (But child!)" before hiba could say anything more, Ibraheem cut her off.

"Sorry to interrupt but please ma'am! I would love to take her with me for some days! Both of us wanted to meet you sooner and take hana with us but she said that she does not want to leave you guys! We actually wanted to take her back but it seems like she is very happy here! So, we are not gonna force her to live with us but I would like it very much if she would come and stay for some days with us! We have an apartment here! You guys should also come and visit us there! This will ease you a bit! I think!" Ibraheem politely said and tried to assure hiba. The polite and calm nature of his had already convinced everyone that he is a nice person! Hiba and Asfand were a little hesitant but then they agreed.

"Okay beta! But please call me Aunty or if you prefer then you can call me Mama too!" Hiba said while smiling at them. Ibrahim and Hanan smiled and nodded.

"Tomorrow, you can take her with you for some days! Only if hana is okay with it! What say, love?" Hiba said and then asked her daughter who nodded with a big smile. She was excited to have a stay with them and spend some quality time with both of her brothers!

................
How was it? So what do you think is going to happen next! I have given many spoilers and points for the upcoming chapters but no one has given any indication that they got the meaning behind it! Through out the story, I have been giving hints but still no one had judged the upcoming chapters! Chalo guess karo saray! And let me know! Sorry ShahlaAhmad 😶