Characters

This isn't a part in my book, but it will introduce you to the important characters.

Iverson "Pyro" Hill

Level: Omega Level

Power(s):

•Pyrokinesis- The ability to manipulate and generate fire in terms of size, heat, power, and strength.

•Albopyrokinesis- The ability to manipulate and generate white fire.

•Azurpyrokinesis- The ability to manipulate and generate blue fire.

•Pyroflyrokinesis- The ability to create forcefields made from fire.

•Thermomolecularkinesis- The ability to manipulate heat molecules.

•Thermokinesis- The ability to manipulate heat.

•Elementumkinetic Potential- Potential to manipulate the 4 elemental elements: Earth, Fire, Water, and Air.

Nasiah Dixon

Level: Omega Level

Power(s):

•Molecularkinesis- The ability to manipulate and even generate molecules.

      - This ability allows him to disintegrate objects by scrambling molecules. His ability to generate molecules also allows him to create objects from really nothing.

•Telekinesis- The ability to move things with the mind.

Quashada Johnson

Level: Alpha Level

•Telepathy- The ability to manipulate the mind. She can also manipulate, and control things related to the mind like: Thoughts, Emotions, Senses, Pain, etc...

•Hallucikinesis- The ability to manipulate and generate illusions.

Maekaylia Jackson

Level: Beta Level

•Shapeshifting- The ability to manipulate her biological cells to take the form of any person, or any animal.

Makale Cummings

Level: Omega Level

•Magnetokinesis- The ability to manipulate magnetism, and magnetic fields.

•Ferrokineis- The ability to manipulate, reshape, reform, and replicate metal.

Byron Bryant

Level: Omega Level

•Ergokinesis- The ability to manipulate and generate energy.

•Ergo-Flyrokinesis- The ability to generate forcefields made of pure energy

Malachi Kulan

Level: Gamma Level

•Invisibilty

•Intangibility- The ability to pass through physical matter. Also known as "Quantam Phasing"

Janiyah Moss

Level: Alpha Level

•Electrokinesis- The ability to manipulate, and generate electricity.

Electro-Magnetokinesis- The ability to manipulate and generate electromagnetism.

Arianna

Level: Beta Level

•Teleportation- The ability to teleport.

•Mental Navigation System- The ability to locate any place, or person on Earth.

Gilbert Romelus

Level: Alpha Level

•Datakinesis- The ability to manipulate knowledge, logic, and data.

Arthur Rainey

Level: Omega Level

•Tychokinesis- The ability to warp/manipulate probability, causing unlikely things to happen, and likely things not to happen.

•Essokinesis- The ability to warp/manipulate reality.

•Flight

•Telekinesis

 •Vita-Mortokinesis- The ability to manipulate Life and Death