chapter 19: settling scores

Missouri pov

Well today's the day that richelieu and her sister settle things down and stop fighting each other and fight against the siren, we were already at the meeting room.

Richelieu: sister...

Jean bart: yes? 

Richelieu: how about we settle things down a little and stop fighting?

Jean bart: I'm okay with tha-

Alarm: WARNING!!! WARNING!!! A SIREN FLEET DETECTED HEADING STARIGHT TOWARDS THE BASE!!! THIS IS NOT A DRILL, REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!

Missouri: *sigh* literally what is in these siren minds?

Enterprise: well they do want to conquer the world.

Missouri: alright then, wisconsin you with me.

Wisconsin: right behind you!

Me and wisconsin went out to destroy the siren fleet, a while later we came back with only minor damage.

Missouri: well, whats the deal then?

Jean bart: well we agree on the terms, but there is one small problem...

Missouri: what is it?

Richelieu: the OTHERS will be a bit harsh on each other...

Missouri: well all we need to do is let them get a long with each other, by making them into separate fleets with vichiya dominion and iris libre girls mixed in the fleet.

Richelieu: well that probably would work, thanks missouri.

Missouri: any time, lets go back to base, and oh yeah, queen elizabeth wants to have some words with you when we get there.

Jean bart: understood...

Missouri: you seem bothered, whats wrong?

Jean bart: oh its nothing!

Missouri: well lets get going, she'll not wait forever 

END

I know its quite short