"Yeah, well it really sucked cause he was one of those that liked to cuddle and was very clingy and I love Clingy."

"What?" He said with a face saying he had no idea what I was talking about.

"Ugh, I said I like clingy guys." He still looked like he was confused. Maybe he doesn't know what clingy means. I guess I'll have to tell him. "Clingy, you know, when a guy loves to always be around you and always wants to hug you or hold you or just be near you. When guys are like that towards me it makes me really happy!" I was smiling thinking about how it felt when Bren used to hug me. Then I mentally slapped myself. 'Dang Artemis, What the heck do you think you're doing I know I fell to hard for him but no matter what I say nothing will change and it'll do no one any good thinking about the past. *sigh* I just need to keep my mind off it by keeping it on something else or nothing at all.' So I looked at Preston remembering that I was talking to him. What the heck, why does he still have that confused look on his face?

"Preston, I just explained it to you and you still don't understand what it is? What are you so confused about? All it means is-

"Arty, Shut up, I'm trying to find out why your drop dead gorgeous twin is doing her."

Okay now I was confused. I looked behind me to see what he was talking about and I saw my twin brother, Apollo, talking to my teacher. When did he get here? I could barely hear what they were saying. Something about talking and important and I think I heard my name somewhere to but I can't be sure.  Then teacher looked at me and said "You can go to the hall now and talk to your brother but please try not to take too long." Why does she have a stupid look plastered on her face, is that meant to be a smirk? 'Ugh' I mentally thought. 'all the teachers love my brother, the females for his looks, the males for, well I'm not really sure what for, but they give him whatever he wants. Then again, if they dint, he had another way of making them. It's called thrall and it can make humans and most werewolves and some Vampires do whatever he wants.' He isn't bad looking, okay, he's gorgeous. Lucky freaking vampire! Yes, my brothers a vampire. Yes, he does drink blood. No, he dint die and become one, he was born one. And No, he doesn't burn in the sun. Well, he can but he has this ring that lets him walk around in the sun. All the kids of my father have one just like him. It has are family crest and a stone that I forgot what it means. Oh well! He makes us Wear one not only to show other vampires that we're a relative of him and his vampire family and that they would leave us alone if they were smart or else, (problem is, most of them ARE'T very smart) but in case the genes take a while to Effect. Sometimes people who are born with vampire blood don't become a vampire at birth but in fact a couple of years after. There's no set year so whenever your blood feels like turn you into a vampire, it does exactly that and turns you. However, sometimes they don't turn at all.

Anyway, back to Apollo. He's not pale, like in the movies, he's kind of muscular and kinda lean at the same time, he has soft blue eyes, and blond hair that usually covers his left eye unless he takes a pic then he moves it out of his eyes. I asked him why he does it and he said because he wanted everyone to see how different are eyes were. You see, Apollo and I are twins. Opposites like the Geek god and goddess; Artemis, the goddess of The Moon, the Hunt, and New born animals! I do actually love the moon, and I'm a night person. I'm usually up with the Moon. I'm also more alive at night. And I'm an independent and strong woman like she was. And I love animals and only hunt for food not for sport. She did to. And I don't mean to sound like I'm making myself look better but I'm pure like her too. In fact my first name means pure. Not Artemis but the first name I had. You see I was born with a different name. The name Catherine which means pure, I do miss that name but when I was younger, my father changed mine and Apollo's names from Catherine and Michael to Artemis and Apollo. It broke my mom's heart when he did that and I don't see why she just back sat and watched or why she dint just change it herself later when usually she's the one that says something if she doesn't like it and won't back down from any fight. I wonder why she dint do anything. But either way I can't change it till I'm 18 anyway, (I think) but I do kinda like the name Artemis. Then, Apollo is just like Apollo, the Greek God of the Sun. He was also the Greek god of music, prophecy, and medicine too. My brother loves the sun, and being able to walk in the day. He rises with the sun every morning and is an over cherry morning person for someone whose suppose to be a night Walker. That's why he practically worships his ring and the dudes that made it because of how it gives him the power to walk in the sun. He gets little geeky though when it comes to science. Granite, I do too but I'm okay to geek out cause I could care less what anyone says. He wants to go for the cool boy act and yet he keeps geeking out in science?? Oh well, not my life. He wants to become a doctor and practice medicine. Just like the Greek God Apollo. Sorry, I love mythology and the stories about Artemis and her twin brother were my favorite and I kind of like to relate us and compare us to the Greek gods that we were named after. The Greek gods Artemis and Apollo where twins, too. Apollo and I are not identical but we're still twins. My hair is dark Brown and his is Blond. I have Electric blue eyes and he has soft blue eyes. And another thing, I'm normal, he's not, and I hate it! Yep, I'm just a normal human. I carry vampire blood in me, but, you see I also have werewolf blood in me too. So does my sister and brother. But you see, my sisters wolf blood was more dominant than vamp blood and became a werewolf. And my brother's vamp blood dominates his wolf blood; hence, he's a vampire. I, however, have neither blood more dominate. They're both the same amount. Ha, it's kind of like a huge battle within my own blood. Anyway, you see, my daddy's a vampire (he took App with him when mom and he got divorced) and my mom's parents where werewolf's but it skipped her. AND ME!!!! Yeah. She's human too, that's why she could be with daddy! But guess who it went to? No, guess. That's right!! MY SISTER!!! Later, my dad married another blood sucker named Irene. I don't hate her; I just really don't like her. (By the way my mom's name is Catherine, but many people just call her Cat Cat. It's a family tradition in my mom's family to name your first born daughter Catherine, but due to my father, he messed that up. My daddy's name is Michael, but I just call him daddy since my little brother has the same name, I also call my little brother Mickey instead of Michael) I mean, for one thing she's the reason mom and daddy AREN'T together. She had two kids. Mickey, who got the vampire genes from daddy and was born one, And CJ, who got it but wasn't born one. Man, I've always wanted to be one just so I could protect my little siblings instead of being the pathetic human that needs the protection.

"Okay?" He said to me.

My attention suddenly snapped to Apollo.

(Artemis) "I'm sorry, what, I wasn't paying attention." I said truthfully, just now realizing we were in the hall.

Uuuggghh!!!!" he said way too dramatically. "I said be careful."

"Ummm.... okay?" I say looking at him like he's crazy. "Why?"

"You really don't listen, do you?"

"Pfft" 'whatever. I'll listen when I feel like it!!' he glared at me. By the way, vampires can read minds so like no privacy. Which really sucks?

"But seriously Arty, (he calls me either arty or art just like I call him App) be careful. There's this new guy and he's going to be transferring into are school and he'll be in our grade."

"OH. MY. FREAKIN'.GAWD!!!! NO. FREAKIN. WAY!!!" I said sarcastically still having no idea why that's bad. But I've got good news for Preston now, I can tell him there's a new 'boy toy' coming (boy toy is what I call the guys he dates or likes or has sex with)

App, being the idiot that he was born to be, obviously took me seriously and said "I know right!!!" And he said it like he was for real. Which I think he was. I crossed my arms and glared at him. He shrugged his shoulders like 'what' at me.

"App, that has nothing to do with why I should be careful"

"Of course it's not, why would you think that?" he said sounding like he was for real, again. Only this time I was positive he was. I glared at him hard!!! GAAAAAWWWWDDDD!!!!!!! He makes me so frustrated.

"Then, would you just tell me why I need to be careful!!!!" I sorta yelled at a loud voice, but not very loud seeing as how we were in the hall.

"Because" he said pausing a couple seconds, probably for some stupid dramatic effect of whatever. "He's a Werewolf!!"

"Oh!!" I said completely shocked. "Yeah! That explains it!!" 'Not really considering who my Family is, and who my friends are, and who most people in are tribe where.' I thought it, (Seeing as how humans, that had nothing to do with werewolves, weren't supposed to know about it) and looked at him like he was stupid. Because he really was, is, and probably always will be!!

** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **

Sorry if that was to long! Ask if u want it shorter. I felt like I had to get it in their!  I had to get the descriptions in there and I had to get the story in so u'd know what's going on! Anyway,

Comment,

Vote,

Ideas,

Criticize,

Become a fan!

Whatever you feel like. I doubt it's any good. I just couldn't sleep so I wrote this. I started sometime around 3:20 something in the A.M. And finished at 5:23am so I don't know if it's good but I hope u like it.

~I'm going to try and write the next chapter tonight and upload it tomorrow. But like I said I'm very bad at staying on top of something!!!~

Anyway!

 ~Thanks for reading!! Tell me what u thank and love you all!!!~

ArtemisOMoonPrincess