"Hey giiirrrll, what's up?" Preston said practically skipping to me.

"Oh just same old, same old. App is scaring off any hotty that even glances my way, moms still giving Cristina whatever she wants, Mickey is still sneaking my games out of my room to play and still never getting in trouble, Irene still expects me to take care of CJ whenever I'm there while she goes out and hangs with friends, (ha, and yet I'm the teenager) leaving me with a 10 year old and a 4 year old to make dinner for then put to bed myself (since daddy works from 6pm to 6am) and I'm worried what will happen when I see Bren later on seeing as how he broke up with saying he confused for some reason but still wants to be friends. And my mom's and dad's side of the family both still think I'm going to grow up to be a hooker, or prostitute or just end up in jail." (I really have no idea why they think that, I've still got my VCard and I'm like nowhere near a slut, ugh whatever, I'll show them)

(App is short for Apollo, he's my twin brother, so he's 15, too, Christina is my 12 year old little sister, and Mickey (10) is my little brother, and CJ (4) is my "baby" brother. Both of my little brothers are half brothers. We have the same dad but not the same mom. I'll tell you more about them later, K!)

"Oh yea that is norm- WAIT WHAT!!" Preston yelled/whispered.

"What?" I'm confused now.

"Go back to what you just said" he said that way too fast. Um... Which part?

"Umm.... my mom's and dad's side of the family both still thin-"

"NNNOOOOO!!!Not ttthhhhaaat!!" he really needs to stop whinnying!

"Then what" I said, I'm still so confused.

"The thing about Bren." oh, that part. No bodies going to let me forget it, are they?

"Oh! That." Sigh, I don't really wanna talk about it because it hurt. I also made the realization that technically... He was my first love. :,( "Yeah, I'm scared what's going to happen when I see him"

"But why?" he doesn't understand, and why would he? I haven't told him yet. Only Nick and Diana know.

"Because, he told me we should take a break from each other because he was confused about what he wants right now." I felt like crying until that scene that happened yesterday popped in my head. "But the truth is he's NOT confused. He just wanted someone else. Some blond 8th grader." I said now completely pissed after re-seeing him run up and hug that girl from behind. Then posting he had the best day with this girl. Ugh whatever.

"But, I mean, I thought you both really liked each other."

"Well, obviously he doesn't. I did but he doesn't!" I Said, feeling like I was about to cry.

"So what are you going to do?" he asked.

"Well he said he still wants to be friends so I'm gonna pretend we never dated in the first place. However it's kinda hard to when he still calls you Hun, babe, and sweetheart.

"No way, I doubt he still says that if he likes someone else." he said smiling at me like I was crazy. "And if he does still call you that then maybe he does still like you." He said sounding more like he's trying to reassure us both then just me.

"Hey Babe" Bren said sliding up to where I was standing and talking to Preston.

"See" I said with a bored face that said 'I told you so' to Preston.

"See what" Bren asked curiously, you could so tell he was confused probably from jumping in during the middle of our conversation. Serves him right.

"See that thing over there, go see what it is." I said pushing him away. I turned to Preston having a 'see what I mean' face on and he said

"Yeah, I got it now." I smiled like I already knew he would, which I sort of did. He had this look on his face like he was thinking about something but I let it slide.