"You, "I heard them whisper.

"Hello," I heard a voice, which gained our attention.

"Hi!" Scarlet smiled, like sunshine.Such perfect Hufflepuff. 

"Hello," I replied to the boy, whose hair looked nearly curly, and skin dark.

"I'm Ee-van Hristofor," he smiled. 

"I'm Desmond Casimir." The blonde one introduced.

"And, I'm Miko Ar-ron," the brunette boy smirked. 

"Pleasure, meeting you, I'm Astoria Greengrass," I smiled.

"And I'm Scarlet," she shook hands.

"Pleasure meeting you two," they smiled and started walking.

"Strange!" I commented.

"A bit," Scarlet chuckled.

"Well, they look like they're 14 an year older than me," I guessed, and she nodded.

____

As I sat next to Daphne, I saw Durmstrang boys heading towards us. Viktor Krum joined Draco, and as simple as it is, he wore a smug face to annoy Weasley.

I saw him, talk to them, and reminded myself Scarlet's words. After the headmaster's speech, I decided to whisper into Daphne's ears.

"Befriended anyone?" I asked Daph.

"Yeah, Aimee," she said. 

"Well, she wanted to know where Madam Maxime was, she bumped into those daft dimbos, and started asking him, in french," she pointed towards Potter and Weasley, making me laugh.

"So I helped her, in French, and we immediately became friends," she winked.

"Good job, sissy," I teased, making her laugh.The plates appeared, and I noticed the boy, from the morning, from the corner of my eye. 

"Hello, Drew, do you mind if I sit here?" he asked. Oh, so he knew Drew.

 "Hey Miko, nope, absolutely not," he allowed.Now he was sitting opposite to me, wearing a smug face, making me wonder if it was his face or he has a thick ego. I ate my meal, in silence and Drew kept talking to Miko.

"May I have that?" he asked, gesturing toward the pumpkin juice.

"It's yours," I said plainly, not making any eye contact.Once he left, I decided to question Drew.

"How do you know him?" I asked.

"Boys bathroom,"

 "oh,"

"How come he knows you?"

"Let's say he simply talked to us," I rolled my eyes.

"Us? What do you mean us?" 

"I and Scarlet,"

_______

I sat cross-legged on my bed with a book in my hands.

"Are you not sleeping?" Daph asked.

"I am, but not yet, I want to finish this," I lied. Daph, Willow, and Tracey fell asleep, and I waited for the clock to show 12. I checked my hair before I could sneak out. 

--------------------------

"20 points from Slytherin,"

"Wha..Dracooo!!!" she stormed, death glaring at me.I shushed her, controlling my laugh.

"Are you not scared?" she asked.

"No, perhaps, it's not the first time I snuck you out, is it?" I smirked.

And once I saw the corridors were clear, we started climbing the stairs of the astronomy tower.

"Are youu not scared? I asked her.

"Well, of course, I am, but it sounded fun," she said, surprising me.

"What if we are caught?" I raised an eyebrow at her.

She stared at me for a second and asked, "Were you ever caught?"

"Mmm, Yeah, by Professor McGonagall," She gasped, making me chuckle.

"And I received detention, I had to go to Forbidden Forest," I added.

"Really? The forest?"

"It was not exactly a punishment, I followed scarhead..."As I explained the entire story, we reached the top of the tower.

"Wow!" she tilted her head in awe.

Oh, how pretty she looked, under the moonlight. Her face glowed, and her smile made my heart flutter.