Chapter 2

watermelon ways {{ chapter 2

Martin got up and paced back and forth. Then he stopped and stared at me. "do you know how far the presidential palace is?" he asked me. "I-i don't know..." I answered, shrugging my shoulders. Martin sighed. " According to my researches, the presidential palace is currently 10 kilometers away from here..." I gasped. "Do you still want to go?" he asked me one final time. " I will, and i must do it for the sake of these people" I bravely replied, looking out the window.

The next thing we knew, we were cycling around, with a watermelon map squished in our hands." It looks like there's a nearby subway" Martin explained, pointing northwest after examining the map. I slowed down so he could pass in front of me.

After a few minutes, we finally reached the subway. The only way to the presidential palace was called ''Melon Mint". We were about to board the train but someone was blocking our way. "Um excuse me" I chirped awkwardly. Then the man looked at me "Oh, hello there! I'm sorry, but this train is broken and has some problems" Martin spoke up "But, we need to-" "No buts! the trains problem will take more than a decade to fix!" The man interrupted. I sadly sighed and turned. 

When we were up at the surface, I saw something in the distance. " Is that an...airport?!". "Err...yes" Martin answered, confused. "Then, lets go!" I exclaimed. I jumped on the watermelon bike and swiftly cycled to the airport. The airport was made of watermelon, and smelled like watermelons. I had a sense of hope somewhere near. "Why...*pant*...did...*pant*...you...*pant*...leave me!?" Someone panted behind me. I turned and figured that it was my travel-mate (Martin). "Oh! Sorry Martin!" I replied, giggling nervously .(You DO NOT want to know how angry Martin gets at you).

Then I looked around and saw a flight to melon mint. I grabbed our tickets, and waited for the airplane. We clambered on board and saw watermelons. AGAIN.  Me and martin sat  on our seats. When the food came I saw watermelons. AGAIN. AND . AGAIN . I reached into the pocket and quickly grabbed one of those paper bag thingies for throwing up and threw up in it. A few minutes later, we arrived in our destination...

Watermelon Ways {{ end of chapter 2}}