#29

Amani's POV

I was getting ready for our party. I was wearing a mint skater dress with white converse and some lipstick and eyeliner (outfit up there minus the computer)

Sammy was wearing a dark blue short sleeve vineyard shirt (there a name brand shirt just look it up) and khaki shorts with Nike elite socks with dark blue vans.

People started coming into the house so me and Sam slid Dow the railing of the stairs.

Everyone was finally here and me and Sam had a couple of drinks.

We went over to play beer bong but I put a little vodka in the drinks.

So we finished our game and I won but we were both drunk so Sammy pushed me on the couch and started making out with me.

"Lets take this upstairs, jump" he said as he then reconnected our lips together.

I didn't know who's room I was in but tbh idgf. we started pulling off our clothes and we were both naked.

*WARNING SMUT WARNING*

"Are you a virgin" Sammy mumbled on my lips. I pulled away from him.

"Really you think I'm a virgin" I said with my eyebrow raised.

Then he kissed me and left love bites on my neck.

He pulled out a condom because i ain't tryin to have no baby.

He put it on his penis and then aligned his penis with my women genitals and he put it in slowly.

"Are you okay babe" he said as he kissed my lips I shook my head yes and he continued.

He was then fully in and he was thrusting into me until I heard the door open.

I was moaning pretty loudly so idk if they could hear.

They coughed and apparently Sam didn't hear them so he kept thrusting into me.

The people then left and I'm preety sure went into another room cause I could hear the door close and they locked it.

"I'm gunna cum Amani" Sam yelled.

"Me too" I moaned.

He then released into the condom and I released on the bed but Sammy just licked it up so were all good.

We then put our clothes back on and left out of the room. I could here the people that walked in on us moaning and then I yelled "get some" and went down stairs.

Ashley's POV

We finish doing that freaky deaky stuff and went back down stairs then I saw jack gilinsky kissing some girl but I didn't recognize her.

I went up to jack and pulled them apart and I saw who it was it was....

A/N
Hey guys sorry for attempt of writing smut but yeah like and all that stuff and stay beautiful👑👑💅💅

~makayla💩