28

the hotel room they were given was on the third floor, which means they had to take the elevator up. none of them minded this, and especially wooyoung since he loved elevators so much. his favorite part, was pressing all of the buttons and putting yeosang, mingi, and yunho into shock. they all went into panic, and got mad at wooyoung because this meant it would now take them longer to get to their designated floor.

just kidding! he didn't do that. he just liked to press the button, it kept a smile on his face and that made everyone happy. who doesn't need a little joke right?

(no one laugh, it wasn't funny-)

after they had reached their hotel room, wooyoung had took notice that there were two other rooms inside the room, it was almost like an apartment. the only thing was that one room had a shower, and the other didn't. the room smelt like roes and the scent of a candle, and even had a window with a view of the city.

it was beautiful, and almost immediately caught wooyoung's attention when they entered. he ran over to the window like a child, as he stared at the view.

"so.. what are the sleeping arrangements?" yunho asks awkwardly, now hiding behind mingi who was now yunho's personal body guard. yeosang smiled, "i was thinking i would stay in here with wooyoung, and you and mingi could crash in the other room?" yunho glances over at mingi, seeing if he was okay with it. mingi noticed this, giving the boy a soft nod as to agree with it. "yeah, sounds good."'yunho smiles, before dragging mingi into the other room.

"wooyoung if yeosang tries anything with you scream for me!" yunho yells, causing wooyoung to giggle. yeosang turns to wooyoung, giving him a reassuring look. "i have a boyfriend, don't worry about it." wooyoung smiles, before motioning his hand for yeosang to follow him outside.

yeosang obviously can't resist, and before he knew it he was chilling on the balcony with yunho while they stared at the stars. wooyoung didn't know why all of a sudden he felt more comfortable around yeosang, maybe it was because he wad the best friend of san but he gave off a comforting vibe.. but he was genuinely enjoying the boys presence, without his dark thoughts getting away.

the two sat in comfortable silence, glancing back and forth between stars. no one saying a word, until yeosang decides to break it. "hey wooyoung?" yeosang questions softly, wooyoung humming tiredly in response. "you love san, don't you?"

wooyoung tenses up at the question, hearing san's name made him miss him ten times more than he already had. the question made his heart ache, because he really did love san with all his heart, but has he told the boy that? never.

wooyoung feared that san wouldn't make it, and he would never get the chance to tell san how he really felt about. san would never know how much he made wooyoung want to live and experience life. wooyoung just hoped they could live it together, and the thought of living it alone scared him shitless.

"i do.. maybe, too much." wooyoung smiled softly, even though you could see the pain in his eyes as they sparkled in the moonlight. he looked like an angel, almost not even real yeosang could say. but wooyoung just couldn't see that about himself.

"i can imagine you just staring at him the way your staring at the stars right now." yeosang comments, causing wooyoung to blush at the statement. "who knows.." wooyoung trails off, "i just, want to be able to see him again yeosang. i really thought i was going to hit rock bottom before he tried to make me happy, and i didn't even think it could work."

yeosang noticed wooyoung's eyes becoming teary, and his instincts told him to do something he had always done with san when the bot wanted to cry. he grabbed wooyoung's hand gently, before rubbing small circles on the back of his hand.

"it's okay to be scared wooyoung, i know the heartbreak of losing someone you love dearly and it hurts. maybe even more then when you scrape your knee when you fall, or when you hit your head on a window.." yeosang trails off, smirking at wooyoung when he says window. "but it's all normal to feel like you'll lose them. there is a chance you could, but if you think of him surviving there is a better chance at having hope. make yourself believe he'll make it through, because i know he'd want you too."

wooyoung nods, sending yeosang a weak smile. "you're right.. i guess." yeosang giggles, "keep your head up wooyoung, only you know how to believe what you truly want."

and on there conversation went.. until it became comfortable silence once again. wooyoung started to get tired, making yeosang insist he got himself ready for bed. before he knew it, the boy was passed out with his legs hanging off of the bed. he tried not to crack up at the sight so he wouldn't wake wooyoung, and just gently moved his legs before getting ready for bed, and getting comfortable himself.

yeosang knew san would be okay, he just some what wishes san would make it too. it's what everyone had running through their minds at the moment, and every bad situation was 30% possible to them.

they lived the night in fear, of what the future held.

_________

super long chapter, and double update :))
i honestly was falling asleep writing this so if there were any mistakes or anything that didn't make sense please comment on it so i can make nom tired me fix it..