What? Advik left their company too? Why is he doing it, he even left his cars, cards at his parent's place how is he gonna survive from it?

Is there anything behind this? Did Arjun had to do something with it? But he won't do something to his brother just for hurting me.

Arjun stood up buttoning his suit, "Haa.. things are getting fired away more than I thought" his professional smile emerged out at Mr. Gurjar and his son, his reply was like he doesn't care whatever their words might be, "and seal the deal with 65-35" wait when did it happen?

He looked down at the conference hall for a few seconds and snapped back at me, "Meetings are lined up for me" I understood it and stood up looking at the hall once again and then back to Mr. Gurjar and his son and walked out of the room.

I found nothing other than the irritating hoodie and the diary his father has.

"Found anything interesting?" he asked stopping at the room nearby the conference all, "none of your concern" I decided to go away from him, his presence itself making me burn in anger and weak.

I felt so betrayed, deceived, and abandoned.

Everything seems to be too fake for being good, those looks, those words, those lovely greetings, those forehead kisses, the hugs, that protection he gave me.

Just fake and lie.

He stopped me blocking my way, "don't show your back to me" I laughed humorlessly, "you don't have to see me" I took his hand off me, "I am leaving" I put back my bag on and took a step but he dragged me into the room and closed the door shut.

"What the hell are you doing? Let me go"

"Not until you answer my question" he whispered on my face angrily holding me strong.

My inner self is crying in pain, "I don't have to give any explanations to you"

"You do"

"No, that day your brother and now you? Taking me to places to humiliate me however possible. Now have you put any camera in or going to invite someone again" he pushed me hard on the nearby wall blocking both sides.

My eyes roamed on his fingers where I put my mother's ring(i mentioned it at the start of the story. It's Diya's mother's wish to wear that ring to her son in law) it's now not there, he removed it.

I took my whole courage to not break down in front of him, "what did you get from your father's place?" how dare he? I pushed him away with all of my strength, "go away from me, it's my personal problem and I know how to deal with myself, why are you so concerned about it? And who are you to ask me about this?" I yelled angrily.

"Your husband" that's it.

"Humor of the year" I clapped, "and by the way can I know what did you ever did as a husband?" I asked eagerly with an innocent face.

Except for that stone eyes, his whole body moved not and just like those eyes his mouth too stayed blank, "haha, let me remind you how good husband you are" 

Sitting comfortably on the bed I spoke, "1. You are such a good husband telling even a single thing about your family to his wife.

2. You are such a good husband who loved me truly, wholeheartedly, sincerely, beyond death separate us apart.

3. You are such a good husband who took care of his wife like a doll after our wedding night with much concern and love.

4. My husband is such a lovely one who rewarded his wife for their lovely night and never let me even get out of the bed for a second and never let me feel like an orphan.