Mr.min nodded in agreement.

They ate dinner while laughing and chatting. Jungkook was all time jealous.

And Jimin was upset by what yoongi said. After dinner all old couples were talking and others were watching a movie.

Mrs.jeon" so yoongi and tae are thing?" She asked.

" don't know whenever we asked them they just changes topic." She answered.

Mrs.kim nodds.

namjoon's mom looks at taehyung and yoongi who was talking outside " yeah but they look perfect together."

Mrs.jung followed her gaze" I wish that become couple." She smiled

Jungkook's mom still wanted taehyung as her son in law. She always wished that taehyung forgive jungkook. But by the time she loss hope. Then she told jungkook to date jimin, but jungkook deny it. When she comes to know that tae is coming back, she start hoping that maybe taehyung will give another chance to jungkook. But when she saw yoongi and taehyung together, she felt bad.

Everyone was watching a movie. Jin and namjoon was cuddling. Jimin and jungkook was setting together. Tae was sleeping his head was on yoongi's lap and yoongi was playing with his hair.

Yoongi looks at taehyung" I'm going. You can stay for little bit." He said as he stands up.

Taehyung smiles" okay."

Yoongi went back. Taehyung was playing with baby. He really likes babies. After sometime he received call from yoongi. Taehyung excuse himself.

"Yes yoongi I'm still at home" taehyung said. He is unaware that jimin is listening him.

"Baby it's late now stop being stubborn we will go tomorrow" taehyung answers to his son who wants to eat ice cream.

"Okay baby come here first pick me up and we will go to eat ice cream." Taehyung answered his son. He knows that he that his son is stubborn just like his father.

After sometime taehyung come back. He bid good bye. Then he went to his parents to tell that he is going home.

"Mom dad I'm going will come later" taehyung smiled sadly towards his parents. He wanted to stay with his parents. But his son is acting spoiled. It's not like that his sons never stayed without taehyung. They are used to stay with yoongi hoseok and yeonjun, whenever he has to attend business meeting out of town.

"Why dear stay for tonight." Mrs. Kim asked hopefully.

"No mom will come other day yoongi is coming to pick up." Taehyung hopped that his mom will understand.

And she does. She understood that his must had reason. Jimin and Jungkook came out of house and came where older couples are sitting.

After few minutes taehyung saw yoongi's car he bid his good bye and went towards car.

Gentleman. Jungkook thought when yoongi open door for taehyung.

"Yes he is gentleman" jimin said while observing jungkook's face expression.

"Did you just read my mind" jungkook asked shockingly.

"Oh you pabo I'm your best friend, of course I can say what's going in your mind" jimin said nonchalantly.

"Whatever! By the way what do you think about their relationship" jungkook asked curiously.

Jimin looked at jungkook and frowned" don't know. But it looks like they are pretty close to each other. Yoongi really acts like he knows him. Best friend or may be more than that. I don't know" jimin smiled thinking that someday he used to taehyung's best friend. But his one deed destroyed it.