Until now we all were standing together then suddenly everyone just dispered and talked to anyone and whoever we can get.

Later we all had the dinner from the buffet and enjoyed the food so much. The reception is almost over and we all are again standing together.

Asha came near us and said "One car is outside guys. In that your entire luggage is packed too. Some are packed on the top and some in the back seat. I hope you guys didn't mind that I did it."

"You actually helped us Asha." Rahul said smiling.

We all decided to leave and we bid our 'Bye's.

She nodded and moved away to go near her Dad who is calling her when we turned to leave the place.

We started walking away and even reached the gate but I stopped myself.

"Guys! I need to talk to her about us again." I told them.

They grinned and we all again returned to the reception. Then we saw her still talking to her Dad.

"Prem this is the time. Go and ask her once again." Lucky urged me.

I nodded but went there along with him.

When we are in ear shot, we heard Asha's dad asking her "So you are accepting to get married to Sid right?"

We both looked each other in shock.

"Ofcourse Dad. I am going to do it because I know that it will make you love me." Asha replied making me stun in my place.

Then she turned behind and got stunned in her place looking at us both.

Her Dad moved towards the stage and she moved towards me.

"Prem.." she started saying.

But I cut her off showing my hand and said "So this is your decision ha. You are going to marry that Sid. Now I understand this is where I was dumb thinking you too like me where I actually love you right? You should have told me that day itself Asha that you don't like me."

She was about to say something else but I moved away from her and went near the group where we were standing earliar.

I looked at her to see her saying something to Lucky.

"What happened Bhai?" Sandy asked looking at my expression.

"She made her decision." I replied.

"What?" she asked but before I can answer we saw Asha's Dad standing on the stage.

"Attention everyone! I am so happy for my friend that his son is finally married. But I have happy news and I want to share that with you all." He said smiling.

At the same time Sid got on the stage and smiling widely. What will happen if I punch him?

Her dad patted Sid on his back and said "Sid is going to be my future Son-In-Law. Yes! My daughter and Sid are going to get married that too very soon."

Everyone clapped for that statement except us.

"What the heck?" Rahul and the remaining said under their breath.

"Guys let's go." I said and they all nodded.

We turned to leave but Lucky came infront of us and said "Let's see what will happen guys."

"Ok you guys watch. But I will leave." I said and started moving again.

But he stopped me and said "For me and Sandy let's wait for few minutes Prem. Please."

I nodded thinking what else will happen. I mean I just lost my love to someone else.

"Here drink some water." Lucky said giving the glass to me.

"Now I want to celebrate their engagement here itself infront of you all. Asha come on." He said and called Asha.

We all saw Asha going on the stage and smiling at her Dad and Sid. One helper brought the two rings and her dad took them from that helper.

He handed one to Asha and one to Sid.

Everyone here clapped for those both and waited for them to exchange the rings.

Asha asked her Dad smiling "Can I say something?"

"Sure Asha." He replied.

And then Asha turned towards us to say something like she said.

I decided to drink some water in the mean time. So that I can contol my anger atleast.

I never thought you would do something like this Asha..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh no! Did it just happen? I guess it did....

what do you think of this chap???

And what do you think Asha will say???

Comment plz and vote...............................