"Venue was the same from yesterday night. They just didn't tell us. Now when we called to inform others about the venue they told us." He replied rubbing his forehead.

"Who decided that?" Rahul asked.

"Her Dad itself. She even called him to ask why he did that." Prem replied.

"What did your Dad said Asha?" I asked her.

But she is in her own world and looked like she didn't even hear my question. Sandy sat beside her and shook her a little.

"Huh?" she asked looking at us in question.

"What did your Dad told you?" I asked her again.

"He said that he wants to do it as it is his friend's son wedding. So he wants to do this as his gift for you both. And..." She stopped herself but didn't say anything.

"And?" Prem asked her stressing.

"Nothing! We need to be there by the time." She replied looking down.

"It's ok Asha. Not a big deal. We will go to the airport from there." Sandy said smiling.

Asha smiled back but it didn't look real at all. Something is disturbing her.

"So are you going to come London today itself?" I asked her.

"No!" She replied in a second.

"I will cancel the ticket." Rahul said.

She stopped him and said "I will do it. No need to worry about it."

"Are you sure?" He asked frowning. Looks like he too felt something is not correct.

"I am. Come on lets have lunch I am hungry." Saying this she dragged us all towards the dining hall.

We all enjoyed eating together but we all observed Asha being a little lost. She even tried to act and cover it but we saw the change.

After we finished having the Lunch we all have the only question for her. But she immediately left us saying she needs to take care of something.

"Rahul.." I started to say.

"I know. We will talk to her later." He said understanding.

*Prem Pov*

At present we all are travelling towards Asha's house for Sandy and Lucky's wedding reception.

We all saw the change in her but we decided to ask her later.

She is just looking outside the window and not saying anything. Finally we reached her home after sometime.

When we entered all the preparations are done but there are no guests. We already know about this because we have to be here before any guest arrives.

"Asha!" Radha aunty shouted and near her. Hearing this I guess mostly all the helpers reached the living room.

Asha and they talked to each other for few minutes. Then she introduced all of us.

"Guys! I will just be back. I need to go to my room. You guys sit down and if you want anything ask anybody." Asha said and went away dragging Radha Aunty.

After sometime guests started coming so we made Lucky and Sandhya sit on the chairs placed on the stage which is arranged outside the garden.

By that time Asha returned along with Radha Aunty. She came near us smiling. She is not giving any expression at all.

Few minutes later all the guests arrived and the reception started with the cake cutting. The cake was actually ordered by Asha as per Sandhya's wish.

Then they were asked to dance a couple dance. Even Vicky and Mandira were made to cut the cake and also the couples dance.