Chapter 14

I opened my eyes to meet darkness. I began panicking and frantically began moving backwards, only to be held in place by something wrapped around my waist. I put my hands in front of me and pushed, finally getting away from the darkness.

I took a gasping breath and looked to my captor. Justin. I sighed in relief and instantly relaxed. I gently unwrapped his arms from my waist and quietly stood up from the bed. I noticed we were in my room at my house.

I padded to the closet and picked out an outfit before heading towards the bathroom. I closed and locked the door, stretching. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and cringed. I had dirt all over my clothes and face. My hair was in all different directions and was clearly knotted badly.

I shook my head and started the shower. I began stripping down before stepping into the warm stream of water. I stood for a few minutes before cleansing myself of the previous day. I began singing Part of Your World from the Disney movie Ariel. Once I finished the song, I turned off the water and got out of the shower, wrapping myself in a fluffy, black towel. I dried myself and clothed myself in a grey shirt, dark denim skinny jeans, an unbuttoned black and red flannel, a denim jacket with a grey cotton material hood and inside, and brown hiking boots. I dried my hair and styled it before brushing my teeth. I gathered my dirty laundry and walked out of the bathroom.

I threw my laundry in the hamper and grabbed my phone from my bedside table along with my journal. I went into my kitchen and began cooking breakfast. About 15 minutes into my cooking, I heard somebody walking towards me.

"Mmm goodmorning." Justin stated sleepily.

"Good morning sleeping beauty. I'm making breakfast." I answered. "Sit." I pointed my spatula at the table.

I finished the food and put it on plates and laid it out on the table. I placed an empty plate in front and placed one at the head of the table where I sat. I had made pancakes, bacon, eggs, sausage, oatmeal, biscuits, and hash browns. I poured orange juice into my empty glass and watched as Justin did the same with his. We both piled food into our plates and ate in silence.

"This is good. Thanks." Justin stated after we finished. He stood up and began collecting all of the plates, including mine and his.

I got a good look at him and noticed he was only wearing boxers. I slapped my hands over my eyes.

"Oh my God Justin! Get dressed." I yelled. I heard the tap turn off.

"You know you like it." Justin's hot breath tickled my ear. I could tell he was standing behind when he put his hands on my waist. "You like it when I put my hands here..." He paused and moved his hands up. "Here..." He moved his hands back down. "And here." His hands squeezed my butt. I squealed and slapped his hands away while he laughed.

"Go get dressed." I scolded him.

"Fine." He laughed and placed a kiss on my forehead before walking back to my room.

I walked to the sink to finish washing the dishes. I was savagely yanked away from the sink just as I turned in the tap. I let out screams of fear and clawed to grab onto the edge of the sink but couldn't get a good hold.

The last thing I heard was fierce growling and Justin shouting my name.