Chapter 11

Groaning, I woke up. I stretched and moved to stand but was held down by two strong arms. I froze for a second before remembering what happened that morning.

I gently unwrapped Justin's arms from around me and go upstairs. I took a quick shower and changed into a leather, cropped tank top and a dark red skater girl skirt. I put on my black doc martins and black and white, Aztec design cardigan. I applied dark red lipstick onto my lips and a small amount of mascara. I decided to let my hair fall in its natural waves and went downstairs.

"Justin. Justin, get up." I shook the sleeping man lightly. When that didn't work I grabbed a pillow off of the couch. "JUSTIN GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP!" I shouted while beating him with the pillow.

"Goddamn woman. I'm up, I'm up." He groaned and stretched. I couldn't help but stare when his shirt lifted up lightly. "Like what you see." Shit. He caught me staring. I rolled my eyes at his infuriating smirk.

"Get up and get your shoes on. We're going into town." I grabbed my keys and phone and walked out to my black Camaro.

I patted the top of my beloved pick up truck. "I'll drive you next time." Yrs , I talk to my cars. Who doesn't?

Justin came out of the house and hopped into the passenger side of my car. I started it up and drove the 30 minutes into town. I pulled into the parking lot of Xerxes. It was mine and Justin's favorite resturaunt when we were younger. I shut off the car and opened my door to get out but a hand stopped me.

"Tatum, w-why are we here?" Justin stuttered slightly and looked at me in confusion.

"We have some stuff to talk about and I thought here was a good place." I replied with a small smile on my face. He nodded and got out of the car.

We met in front of the car and he offered his arm. "Milady." He said in a fancy British accent. I giggled and linked my arm with his.

"Thank you kind sir." I said in my UH-MAY-ZING British accent.

We walked into the cute little resturaunt.

"Alpha, Luna." The waiter in the front greeted us. I tensed up slightly at the title. "Right this way."

He lead us to the all to familiar back patio. A two person table sat in the middle. Four wooden pillars stood on each corner, holding up the canopy/roof overhead that had small streams of sunlight coming through it. Flowers covered the pillars and canopy. The flowers that fell of their vines lay scattered across the deck. Butterflies flittered around from flower to flower carelessly. The patio offered a view of the forest and a small pond with a bridge going over it. Man made items sat around the area along with the nature made items.

I smiled as Justin pulled out my chair for me and pushed it in once I sat down. He sat across from me. As I looked around at the scenery, I could feel him staring at me. I turned and looked him in his beautiful blue eyes that were filled with so many emotions.

Our moment was interrupted by an annoyed cough. I turned and looked towards the source, a blonde bimbo that I recognized as one of the cheerleaders back when I just shifted.

"What can I get you handsome?" She said, obviously flirting with Justin...in front of me.

"Chicken Alfredo." He stated simoly, paying no attention to the slut flirting with him.

"And what do you want?" She turned to me with a glare.

"Chicken Alfredo as well."

"Whatever fat ass." I heard her mumble. She went to far.

"Listen here bitch. I will not tolerate any disrespect from a common she-wolf. First you flirt with my mate and then you have the audacity to call me a fat ass? You better have a damn good excuse for that, you slut. Learn to respect your Luna." I finished and noticed I stood up during my little rant so I sat down. "Oh and don't forget the champagne."

She looked terrified.

She ran off and soon a different waitress came and gave us our champagne. I smiled and nodded at her in appreciation, obviously making to girls day.

"You're hot when you're angry." Justin smirked and took a sip from his glass.

"Oh I wasn't hot, I was fucking gorgeous." I took a drink from my glass of champagne.

I decide to let go of my problems and enjoy on the moment. We'll talk later.