Chapter 15

You guys are going to hate me for this chapter.

×××××××

I woke up to a fierce pounding in my head. I couldn't move and I couldn't see. The world was just darkness.

I could feel myself panicking but my wolf gently reminded me to calm down, so I did.

Once my racing heart was back to its normal pace, I began to assess my situation.

I knew I was tied up from the rough rope rubbing against my wrists. I was sitting against a hard surface and I could hear the faint dripping of water. I took a whiff of the air around me and gagged. It smelled of mold and...death. I'm in a pack prison or what used to be one.

I sighed through my nose and tried to link with Justin. I could feel his wolf trying to connect with mine so I let down the wall blocking the connection that I worked so hard to build.

I instantly heard his words of concern and relief flooding my throbbing head.

"Woah, woah. Calm down. I'm okay
...I think." I soothed calmly, mentally face palming at the last part.

"What do you mean you think?! Where are you?!" He shouted through the link.

"Geesh, stop yelling. I have a headache. I think I'm in an abandoned pack prison." I leaned my head against the wall behind me.

"Okay. Sit tight. I might know where he took you."

"Wait. Who the fuck took me?"

"Your brother." With that he shut of the connection, causing a small growl of anger to leave my lips.

I didn't have time to think of my next action before the sound of a door scraping open met my ears followed by two sets of heavy footsteps which stopped in front of my cell.

"Look who decided to wake up." I heard my brothers rough and unwelcoming voice.

"Yeah, I thought it was about time to face the bitch of the century." I said back, a snarl forming on my lips.

"Take the blindfold off of her." My brothers voice ordered the other presence who did as told.

As soon as the other persons hand got close enough, my teeth clamped on his or her hand. They pulled their hand away whilst yelling, causing a huge chunk to be torn away.

I smirked devilishly as I felt blood dribble down from my mouth.

"You little-!" The other man yelled, raising his hand to hit me.

"Don't touch my sister." My brother snapped, grabbing the mans hand in evident anger.

Awww maybe he does have a soul. Ahahahhahhaha nope.