Chapter 2

Chaeyoung's POV ***

"yeri did you send email to seoul branch that im gonna visit there?"

"yes chaeyoung ah. Bambam reply me already. He is asking when you will come.. I didn't told him because i thought you will do surprise visit" yeri said and i just smirk.

Ah... After long long time im going back to Korea.. Since my parents settled down in US i didn't visit Korea. I think its being more than 15 years..

When we open our branch in seoul i just send yeri.. But this time im going by my self.. Because i really miss my brother.. Soo im gonna visit him.

My flight will be tomorrow morning. Soo i need to prepare.

"soo yeri i will go home now. Just take care about this things. And send this files with my driver. And specially if you received any important mails just forward to me Okey.."

"yes boss i got it...you going to seoul for two weeks. Just focus on that. I will manage here. You can enjoy your business trip" she said i just nodded and smiled..

I leave the office and reached home. I prepare my stuff...

Next day*****

Im in the airport now.. After two hours i will fly to incheon Airport. Opening ceremony will be after 2 days so i will stay in hotel for two days..

Mina's POV ***

Im at work. Its lunch time already i want to eat with bambam but he is out from the office.. Its been a long time we didn't eat together.. Sometimes he doesn't go home.. Im alone at home.. I don't know sometimes i feel like im a useless women.. Because i can't give him what he need..

I went to the staff canteen and sit alone a table in the corner.. Then i saw momo is looking at me and she walked to me.. Momo also a choreographer in our entertainment company..

She is close to me since i join to the son entertainment. She help me a lot when i feel stress. She always here for me when i feel down..

"mina chan again?.. He is out from the office?" she ask me.. I just looked at my food and nodded.. She know how is our relationship now.

She have girlfriend dahyun.. They are being dating 2 years almost.. When they argue momo always talk to me.. Sometimes we will go for drinks together.. Soo  i can say we are close....

"mina did you heard our director will visit here this week.." she said

"who son chaeyoung?"

"yea.. First time she is coming here after she moved to US when she was a kid.i saw her picture only in internet.. She looks soo cool in that pictures" she said

"oh really.. Soo maybe that's why bambam is busy.. I thought he is ignoring me" i said and take deep breath and release..

"ya. Ya. Ya.. Let's eat.." she said and we eat..

Chaeyoung's POV ***

I reached in the incheon Airport.. I saw bambam is there to pick me.. He is kind of handsome guy.. I heard he is married a Japanese woman.. Soo she is kind a lucky...

"hi miss son i was waiting for you.." he  said and we did  shake hands..

"soo miss son where i should drop you?" he ask me

"oh just drop me in four seasons hotel.. I did booking already for two weeks.." i said

"oh.. Only in hotel? Okay i will." then he put my luggage inside the car and we get in the car.. Then he starts driving..

"soo miss son maybe if you don't mind i will invite you for dinner in our house" he ask me while smiling.. I can't reject also

"okey i will.. Just send me a driver soo i can come." i said and i saw how happy is his face.. He drop me in the Hotel.. I went to my room and i go directly took shower i wear bathrobe and didn't dry my hair also i fall a sleep.. Im soo tied..

And i wake up next day afternoon.. Ahh its almost two pm... I checked my emails.. There nothing special.. So i close my laptop and i play music on my mobile and start unpacking my luggage.. I was about to finish but someone is calling me.. It is bambam then i remember our dinner night..

"hi miss son.. I informe your driver he will be in your hotel at 5.30. And i will send you his number.." he said

"oh okey thanx a lot bambam" i said and cut the line..

Then i look at my clothes. Don't know what i will wear maybe this i will wear. I choose clothes and put on the bed and took shower.. I dry my hair and did light makeup.. And i wear my clothes. I guess im still good looking

Its just a simple dinner at home

Its just a simple dinner at home.. Soo no need too much things.. I thought..  i finished dressing and go down. I call my driver. He is already there.. And i head to bambam's house.. It was a apartment.. Soo i go near to the door and ring the door bell..

 Soo i go near to the door and ring the door bell

Then an angel open the door.. I was frozen and keep staring at her.. She did the same.i can't take eyes from her.. Then bambam came behind her and put her arm on her shoulder.

"hi miss son come inside. Then on that time i came to my sense.. Then they gave me way to enter the apartment.. We walked to the sofa and sit.. She go back to somewhere. Maybe kitchen. Bam bam was talking to me. But my eyes are searching for her.

She came.. I look at her then she smile..then i smile also.. Oh my god her gummy smile.. She is showing her gums when she smile.. To be honest my heat is beating soo fast.. Its first time my heart is beating like this for someone.. Specially for a lady..

I work with soo many ladies.. I never feel like this way yo anyone even yeri...

"bam bam dinner is ready.. Miss son lets take dinner" she said.. God believe me her voice is like putting honey inside my ears... Soo soft

We stand and went to the dining room.. We sit in the table she sit in front of me and bambam sit beside her.

"miss son this all food made by mina.. Please enjoy.. Oh forget to introduce.. This is my wife mina.. She is choreographer in your company.." he said then she bow me.. I did the same to her... Then we started eating..

While moving on my chair i mistakenly hit mina's leg.. She look at me i said sorry while bowing my head.. She just smile at me.. And shake her head as its fine..

To be continue *****

I will update next chapter tomorrow guys.. Please support me for this story also.. Thank you.. I will try to not to make the story boring. 😘😘😘😘

Author nim.. ❤️❤️❤️