thirty four | narration

"it's either you eat or i'll call the nurse and extract blood from you again."

"mom, i don't want to! hospital food taste like shit."

"language, eunseo—" eunseo's mom noticed that taeyong was standing by the door. "oh, taeyong you're here!" she smiled. "would you please do me a favor and look after your idiot bestfriend here?"

taeyong chuckled, "sure, mom." he said and walked towards eunseo's bed.

"what 'mom'?! i'm the daughter here screw you, taeyong." she crossed her arms and her mom and taeyong could only roll their eyes.

eunseo's mom patted taeyong's shoulder, "i'll be continuing my rounds." she smiled.

the moment eunseo's mom left the room, taeyong immediately frowned at eunseo. "why are you like this?"

eunseo raised a brow, "what the hell are you saying?"

"aren't you gonna ask me how i found out that you're here?" taeyong asked.

"huh?" eunseo realized that she was absent today and didn't tell taeyong. "yeah, how did you found out that i'm here? and why are you here, aren't you supposed to be at dance practice?"

taeyong grinned sheepishly, "my eunseo's curiouuuus~"

"what the fuck, since when did i became yours?" her heart was beating fast. taeyong wasn't usually like this.

"why? what's wrong with that?"

"it's just..." go ahead, eunseo. say it. "people might misunderstand..."

eunseo doesn't want to admit it but taeyong calling her "my eunseo" makes her heart skip a beat. but it shouldn't be this way. not when taeyong's really good at playing dumb.

"misunderstand what?" taeyong raised a brow but then he got what eunseo meant. "if you're thinking what i'm thinking right now, then there's only one way."

"one way what??" she asked.

"you don't want people to misunderstand? then let me be yours."

"what the fuck?!"