twenty nine | narration

"dahye, just get over renjun. it isn't healthy anymore." jiwon sighed. "i know—we all know that you love him and all but this bitch is too much."

dahye could only sigh, "enough about me and renjun." she turned to eunseo. "what happened between you and taeyong oppa? jisung told us that he ditched you." she frowned.

"we're fine now." eunseo smiled. "he apologized earlier." she sighed. "jisung and i were talking but then someone shouted and then we saw taeyong outside, kneeling."

"he what?!" chaeyoung gasped.

"he was kneeling earlier, and he gave me mr. bonbon, the plushie jisoo is hugging right now." jisoo immediately gave the plushtoy to eunseo, which made the older laugh.

"what else did he say? i'm sure that it's not the only thing you guys talked about." eunha squinted her eyes at eunseo.

the eldest among them rolled her eyes, "he also said that he broke up with ara."

"called it!" dahye exclaimed and faced eunha. "bitch pay up."

eunha rolled her eyes and grabbed her wallet, and threw her money at dahye. in return, dahye blew a kiss towards eunha and placed the money in her pocket.

"what the fuck you guys actually bet on taeyong and ara?" jiwon asked.

dahye nodded, "yeah. eunha said that taeyong and ara were still dating, and i bet that they broke up already." she chuckled.

"what the fuck you guys are unbelievable."

"well, we're still your friends." dahye said. "anyways, unnie, continue."

"taeyong said that he broke up with ara because apparently, she was already dating someone else." eunseo frowned and clenched her fist. "taeyong was crying earlier. he doesn't deserve her at all."

chaeyoung patted eunseo's shoulder, "that should give him a taste of his own medicine." she pressed her lips into a thin line. "that's what he gets for giving you a hard time."

eunseo shook her head and laughed, "you guys should stop it, i swear." she sighed. "we're already okay, so i hope that you guys forgive him, too."

"as long as you're okay, unnie." jisoo said.

"but you know, there is something that he said and it's been bugging me since earlier..." eunseo said.

"and that is?" eunha asked.

"he told me to wait for him no matter what, and how long it takes."