Healing the Breach (Wroetoshaw)

Start from the beginning

His then friend Marcus asked.

"Uh, I'm in B22. Mr Franklin"

The young boy said. His friend grimaced. Him being in A block. The boys split up, keeping there heads down. Getting barged by the years above, and avoiding attention from anyone that they didn't know. Harry stumbled around for a while, until he finally arrived. He was slightly late, due to him getting lost. So when her walked into the class, he was one of the last ones to arrive.

"Ahh, Mr Lewis, is it?"

He nervously nodded his head, sitting down in one of the remaining chairs.

"Right, hello everyone. My name is Mr Franklin, and I'm going to be your reg teacher for the next 5 years. Hopefully, all of us will get along well and won't have any trouble. What I would like you all to do, is introduce yourselves by name, and then say 1 fact about you, okay?"

Everyone nodded their heads as the began.

"Uh, I'm Freya and I love playing the piano"

"I'm Liam and I enjoy playing video games"

"I'm Lexi and I love painting"

Then it came to Harry.

"Hi I'm Harry and I love playing football"

A few of the boys huffed. Due to Harry stealing their answers. Harry sat back down, waiting for this awkward half an hour to be over. However, one girl stood up, taking Harry's fancy. 

"Hi uh, my names Hadley, and I love reading"

She said somewhat quietly. She stuttered through her words. Obviously being a little shy.  She wore her large glasses half way down her nose. The glasses still enlarging her beautiful eyes. Her skin was soft and her hair was straight, cascading down her back. She was nothing but stunning in Harry's eyes.

She spoke in a soft welsh accent, most likely coming from the west side of Wales. She sat back down, staring at her hands that lay on the desk. His eyes lingered on the quiet girl, until the bell went and everyone got up to leave.

"Alright everyone, good luck on your first day"

Mr Franklin said. His voice raised, due to everyone moving around. Everyone exited there reg class and looked where to go next. Harry quickly found another one of his friend Tom. Luckily, they both had the same classes, so they made there way. Hadley still playing on his mind.

Time skip to 1 year later

They were now in year 8. Harry was considered a popular boy. And while Hadley isn't classed as 'popular', she's generally liked around her year group. Harry's maths was slipping, so Mrs Martin thought it would be a good idea for him to be tutored. Luckily for him, it was with the one and only, Hadley.

"Alright lads, gotta go. Tutoring awaits"

He announces, getting out of his seat.

"Ahhhh, so you can go see the girl your in love with?"

Liam questioned. Harry rolled his eyes, knowing that he was right. But denying it anyway. He strolled out of the canteen, and excitedly made his way to the library. Exited to see the girl he was, admittedly in love with.

"Hello"

She happily chirped. Harry was nice to her, so she was nice in return. Harry smiles back at her, his smile never really leaving his face.

time skip

They were now in year 11. Harry's maths was back on track, and Harry and Hadley were happily dating. He had asked her on a date in year 9. She was hesitant to say yes, considering were he stood on the social ladder. She said yes however, and quickly after their first date, he asked her to be his girlfriend. She happily said yes and since then, they've been going strong.