Chapter 49***

(DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. It's important to remember this is all totally fabricated, embellished, and exaggerated for entertainment purposes.)

**********

***THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN EDITED AND IS NO LONGER CENSORED***

Breathe me in, breathe me out,

I don't know if I could ever go without..."

Harry | Watermelon Sugar

"Again," he demanded, jutting his hand up towards my mouth. I kissed the back of it with a careful, contemplative repetition.

"How's that?"

"Sohhh nice...keep goin', babe...please?" At that, I kissed the inside of his wrist, working my way up the sensitive flesh of his inner arm. He pulled a new cigarette out the pack with his teeth, since the other had been lost in the scuffle. He popped it into his mouth and lit it with one hand, winking at me when I glanced at him. I didn't care anymore. Hopefully we were far enough from the vents that it wouldn't travel downstairs.

After kissing the tender flesh on his inner elbow, his good hand reached and rubbed my hair. Then he began to tug at it and every cell in my body was activated.

"Luv this, babe. It's a gud look. It fits youh, yeah?"

"If you say so. It's taking some getting used to. But it's alright, I guess."

"You're just too picky about it."

"I won't argue with you there." My tongue lashed out and tasted the unseasoned flavor of his inner elbow. It just tasted like skin. Warm skin that needed to be licked often. I dug my tongue into it. I made out with it and he chuckled.

"No one's ever kissed me there before."

"Oh yeah?" I grinned. "What about here?" I lifted his shirt and slipped my head beneath, kissing his jutting hip bone; then his tattoo heart.

"Nope, never."

"Then they're mine."

"Take it..." he breathed. "What else?" I kissed his treasure trail, the smooth, soft surfaces beneath his navel, not neglecting to swirl my tongue inside of it first before dipping beneath.

"I want all the weird spots. Like the back of your ears...and beneath your chin."

"It's yours..." he gazed at me with hazy, half-lidded eyes. "Take it off." He pulled at the hem of my shirt. He wasn't wasting any time. I decided to confuse him instead since he always confused me. I shook my head with a tight-lipped grin.

"We're done with that, remember?"

"Are we?" I plopped down beside him across the mattress.