It was currently now 9:30 so I needed to get a move on if I wanted to chill before we go.

Around half an hour later I wrapped a towel around my wet body before brushing through my freshly washed hair and went back to my room.

I slipped into some underwear and one of Brad's tops which just about cover my bum to go to the kitchen to get some breakfast.

'Happy birthday!' They shouted as I entered the kitchen along with pulling party poppers.

The kitchen was littered in colourful balloons with banners decorating the flat.

'You guys!' I put my hands on my chest as I looked to my two best friends and boyfriend.

Lola and Jay made their way towards me and pulled me into a group hug.

Once we broke it up I looked around for Brad to find him laying a spread of breakfast out on the table.

'Did you cook this all?' I asked as I look in his eyes.

He nodded with a proud little smile on his lips causing my eyes to go *heart eyes*. Literally.

'Thank you. I love you.' I pecked his lips before rushing to grab my phone that I heard ringing from my bedroom.

It was an incoming FaceTime call from my mum.

'Hii!' I squeaked answering the phone as my mum and dad's faces appeared on the screen.

They began to sing happy birthday causing me to chuckle as I made my way to the kitchen.

'Look at the breakfast spread Brad made!' I told them as I flipped the camera to show them the kitchen table. 'And they decorated the flat.' I pointed the camera to my friends and Brad then showed them around the flat.

Everyone had sat down at the table so I decided to tell my parents I'd ring them back later as I was dying to tuck into the breakfast Brad had prepared for us.

'Birthday girl get in.' Jay instructed as he pointed the camera towards Brad.

He pulled me onto his lap and put a party hat on both of us before we both pulled a big cheesy smile.

He turned and pecked my lips causing me to smile at him before kissing him quickly.

'Lola look at these!' Jay gushed as he showed her the photos.

As I sat back down our phones buzzed, it was Jay spamming our group chat the four of us had with photos of Brad and I. I shook my head and laughed before tucking into our food.

'You might need this.' Lola said as she pushed my suitcase from her room along the hall.

'What?' I questioned looking between her and Brad.

'I wonder what you'll need this for?' Brad teased as he picked my suitcase up and brought it towards the front door.

After we said our goodbyes and got into Brad's car he turned to me, not having put the engine yet.

'Now Grace this isn't anything big but I thought it would be nice for us okay?' He said holding my hand.