two

FEBRUARY 2018

GRACE'S POV
I slid into my khaki coloured dress, instantly the material clung to my curves. I threw on a pair of black heels to complete the outfit.

Tonight I was going to a party with my two friends, Jay and Amy.

I wasn't even sure who was hosting the party but I was dying for a drink. I suppose I could just sit in on my own and have one but that's no where near as fun.

The party was in a flat in the centre of London so the three of us jumped into an Uber to take us there.

The smell of alcohol instantly filled my nose as we entered the flat; it looked as though it was an expensive place to live.

My first mission before mingling was to get a drink, mainly to make myself more at ease with the new people and surroundings.

As I poured myself a double vodka a tall, skinny, blonde man entered the kitchen.

'Want one?' I asked with a raised eyebrow as he had his eyes on the vodka.

'Please.' He nodded. I poured some into a glass before handing him it. 'Tris.' He said before taking a gulp.

'Grace.' I said shaking his hand. 'Who's party is this?' I asked him causing a chuckle to leave his mouth.

'I'm honestly not sure, my friend brought me here.' He tried to whispered.

'That makes two of us!' I joked causing us both to laugh.

After a while we moved to the living room where many sweaty bodies filled the space.

I found Jay and Amy chatting to a group of girls so I decided to go and introduce myself.

Their conversation began to bore me so I let my eyes wonder around the room.

My breath hitched as my eyes found a mop of brown curls.

Shit.

The morning after we had sex I had to leave as Amy had emergency and kept spamming my phone with messages.

It turns out she thought she was pregnant and needed me to be there with her.

As you may have guessed- she's not.

I left him a note on his bedside table along with my number but it's been 2 weeks and I heard nothing from him.

I'm not going to lie, I kind of expected him to even text seeing as we had worked together that day.

I watched as he looked around the room, he too looking bored of the conversation. He looked around with his face as though he was concentrating before his eyes met mine.

He brought his tongue out to wet his lips before catching his bottom lip between his teeth.

Excusing myself from the group I made my way to the bathroom.

After having done my business and touched up my makeup I opened the door to reveal him stood there.

'Are you following me?' I asked as I raised my eyebrow.

'I want to know why you left.' He said sternly.

I looked at him with confusion. 'My friend needed me. I left my number for you to text.' I scolded him.