⏳new friend⏳ Young! Gladion x Young! Experiment! Reader

Start from the beginning

                    “So was it successful?” Faba asked, clasping his hands behind his back. “Yes. We have observed changes in the size of the canine teeth of it. Look, they are longer and look more like fangs. Also, I've noticed changes in the cellular structure of its skin while they are put in a different environment. Watch,” the scientist pressed a few differently colored  buttons, and the room inside became chilly. The human, or what was left of the human inside, shivered, before hunkering down and changing their form. Faba felt a sadistic smile cross his face as the subject changed forms. Now it was a large Fraxure, using it's tusks to break off the frost that gathered around it. The eye color was the same as before. “Those aren't just changes. Tomorrow we'll make it so it can transform into more than a Fraxure. What is the most powerful pokémon of every type we have available..?”

                    Over the next few days, the same process happened for both sides. More experiments, more food-sharing, more transforming, and more throwing that food back up. The once human being in the cell was far from human now. They had gone almost completely rabid from the mixture of DNA and pain they experienced. Their (eye color) eyes filled with tears as they tore the cables from their body. This was a common practice. In the middle of the night, (Y/n) would always rip the cords and cables monitoring their bodily functions. This gave them around three hours of freedom to move around. Their hair fell down, having grown longer since most of their transformations had fur.
                    Before they were caught lurking around the Aether Foundation in search of their old pokémon partner, Caterpie, they always thought what it would feel like to evolve. What it would feel like to be a pokémon. They thought that maybe evolution would feel tingly. This definitely wasn't what it felt like.
                    They had been caught looking around the nature preserve. Caterpie had been there. But it wasn't normal. They scooped up their Caterpie, then turned to leave, but someone stood in their way. Someone they couldn't remember.
                    Caterpie was dead.
                    That was what they remembered.
                    They now took the form of multiple pokémon.
                    Fraxure. Arcanine. Flygon. Milotic. Tauros. Lurantis.

                    The transformations hurt. The scientists hadn't finished with all the trials and tests, as that was only around two months worth of testings.
                    Their head snapped their head up as they heard a boy’s voice.
                    A child's voice.
                    A child like them.
                    “Shh, sh, Null. It's alright. I just want to be your friend.”

                    They heard a sigh and then footsteps. Arcanine was their next form, and they rammed their head against the glass of the cell.
                    After a few moments, someone peeked in. Someone like them. “Oh, I thought Null was the only one in the lab. Hello.” the boy walked up to the cell. In a few short minutes, he had begun speaking while (Y/n) remained silent.

                    This continued on for a while. Every night Gladion would go down to the labs to play with Null and (Y/n).

                    “You had a Caterpie?” Gladion inquired, watching the other human fumble with their hands. They nodded. “Oh. What name did it respond to?”
                    “...Happy. His name was Happy.”
                    “Are you sure its dead?”

                    WAS (Y/n) sure it was dead? Their memory had been fuzzy lately. They remained silent, before shaking their head. “I’ll try and find Happy, okay?”
                    (Y/n) was about to say something, but an alarm went off. That meant the scientists were finally alerted to the cables and wires being pulled from one of their experiments bodies. “I have to go. I'll see you tonight.” Gladion waved as he ran off.

                    That night he had returned holding something. “I couldn't find your caterpie...”
                    “... because Happy evolved into a metapod.” They snapped their head up, looking at the Metapod in Gladion’s arms. “Happy?” they placed their hand on the window of the cell, looking down at the Metapod. “He remembers you. I can tell.” Gladion pet the Metapod as his Eevee jumped on his shoulder.
                    (Y/n) felt themselves smile for the first time in a while.

___

Please point out spelling mistakes POLITELY.
How can I improve my writing skills?
Question from me to you: What's your favorite Sinnoh pokémon? Mine's Chimchar or Luxray.

Pokémon journey log: Unova: Beat  Drayden's gym with Samorrot (Gray), Liepard (MrMidnight), Simisear (Ash), Sawsbuck (Winter), Swoobat (Alison), and Cubchoo (Kombare). Let me hug the Christmas tree haired guy.