Tae gets excited" oh where's it." Taehyung asked eagerly.

Yeonjun smiles " it's in parking lot."

Taheyung gets excited and looks at Hoseok. "So let's go." taehyung gets up in excitement and leaves the room without waiting for everyone else.

Hoseok goes after Taheyung.

Yeonjun helps Lisa gather all the paperwork.Jimin comes to them.

Jimin smiles " Yeonjun, Let's have lunch together."jimin suggests. He makes excuses for lunch because he wants to talk to Taehyung. So many years have passed. He has apologized to Taehyung. He never got a chance to apologize properly.

Yeonjun gives it to Simile "yes let's go" Responds politely.

Jimin turned to lisa"You can join us if you want to. "speaks jimin added.

Lisa shakes her head" no sir I have work at office I going there. Thank you for inviting me" she rejected invitation politely. After bowing she left meeting room first.

Jungkook, jimin and yeonjun went to parking lot. Tae and hoseok were there.

Jimin approach taehyung" tae tae will u join us for lunch." He asked him cheerfully. He thought maybe taehyung will accept offer.

Taehyung didn't answer. He just shrugged it off. Jimin was looking at him hopefully. Jungkook gets angry because tae is acting really cold.

Jungkook glared at taehyung" it's true that your are still same unmature. It's been a year since incident but you didn't chan---........"

Jungkook didn't complete his sentence cause someone punched him. He looked up and saw pale man standing beside taehyung with angry expression.

The pale man gives him death glare" listen you bart if you don't know about him don't speak any shit." He hissed with demon voice.

Taehyung lookes at him with teary eyes" yoongi it's ok let's go. Where's car. " Taehyung whispered to him.

Yoongi embraces him He turns his hand over his head with love. And kisses his head.

Hoseok looks at him with small smile" guys car is waiting for you." States hoseok carefully.

Yoongi nodds and put his hands on taehyung's waist as his head was resting on yoongi's shoulder" tae let's go." Yoongi leads Taheyung to the car.

Yeonjun waves" we will meet you at home." Yeonjun bids goodbye.

Tae and yoongi left. hoseok sighed relief.Yeonjun puts his hand on hoseok's shoulder and squeeze it clamming him. Hoseok nods turns to jungkook who is standing there with angry expression. Hoseok didn't said anything because they are business partner. And accept invitation of Lunch.

Four of them went to one of jin's resturant.

***

Jimin, hoseok, yeonjun and jungkook were sitting in one of the jin's restaurant.

Jimin looked at hoseok" so hoseok how you know tae?" He asked.

Hoseok smiles" actually me and tae were neighbors in childhood." Hoseok replied

Jimin nodds " what about min yoongi?" He asked carefully.

" well he is my cousin." Hoseok Answered.

Jungkook looked at them confusingly" min yoongi?...... Oh the guy who punched him? How do you know him?" Junkook asked.

Jimin smile widely" he is famous rapper. I'm his fan." Jimin squealed happily.