|34|

- T H I R T Y      F O U R -

Settling in car shivaay switch onned AC turning the wings in her direction, she lowered her zip for few centimetres. "finally!" she whisperer leaning head back with closed eyes as the coldness hit her neck.

Shivaay leaned forward to pull her seat belt, she turned  head sidewards feeling his breath. "this purple mark looks good on your neck" he commented outlining his finger there before getting back to his seat.she shook her head on his talks.

Playing soft music in background, she kept her gaze fixed outside window. "shivaay stop!" he pressed brake immediately listening to her high pitch voice, "what?"

"I saw om going inside that park with gauri" she replied searching for something in bag, "now... You want to disturb them? "

"no.... Om asked for a pendrive.... I couldn't meet him. So, I will give him this and return" she said showing pendrive, shivaay parked car aside getting down to accompany her. Anika gave om his pendrive and returned back without disturbing the love birds.

While shivika were moving out anika's eyes landed on swing surrounded by children. She tugged his hands pointing hands at that direction "are you crazy. It's for kids not for you" he replied seeing children. There are three swings, he concluded that kids around swing are waiting for their chance to get on it.

"please please.... Shivaay.... Just once" she pleaded, he sighed whilst cursing himself for not being able to say no to  girl before him. "fine. You gonna request kids." he kept his condition before her, who instantly nodded.

After a successful section of pleading  kids, anika finally sat on swing "hey you.... This is for children not for elders" a lady in late 30s shouted at anika, who passed a puppy face to shivaay. He shrugged his shoulders conveying that lady was right.

Frowning at him, she pushed her swing back to swing it. When she was in medium speed, she signalled something to shivaay, who was standing before her. Rolling  eyes at her, he blinked his eyes.

When her swing went back, she spread her hands wide in forward direction, as the swing swinged forward she jumped a little while shivaay caught her with his hands around her waist. She immediately wrapped her hands around neck and legs around his waist,  everyone's mouth dropped.

He walked few steps away from there holding her in arms whispering "psyco... You may be a baby for me but according to world you are 24 years old". He dropped her back on feet, she pushed her lower lip out crooked her eyebrows.

He looked around before pecking her lower lip, "chalo" he held her hand leading their way out from there.

Unlocking the door, anika entered inside but stopped at entrance as an idea striked her mind. Shivaay passed a confusion look as he noticed her stopping in tracks "what?" he questioned her as she held door blocking him to enter.

"thanks for dropping shivaay. See you tomorrow bye" she smiled at him who glared her, "you sure you will get sleep without me?" he  folded arms against chest leaning on door frame. She nodded making his mouth open.

"I won't get" he said before pushing her aside to enter house. She smiled looking at his retreating figure into kitchen. Throwing her bag on couch, she moved to room.

Stepping out of washroom in bathrobe, she opened her wardrobe "fhat the wuck" exclamation escaped her mouth "what?" questioned shivaay who just entered the room in his sweat pants.