|25|

-T W E N T Y     F I V E-         

Anika banged into shivaay's room expecting him to be awake but sighed in disappointment as her lens caught his image cuddling into quilt, lazy on bed.

"shivaay get up!" she pulled duvet,  he pushed eyelashes slowly only to close again "anika it's just 6. I slept late night. Let me sleep!"

"shivaay please. Get up. We don't have time!"

"for what?"

"to get married"

"yaar! We can marry evening, for now I am sleepy" he replied with a lazy tone, anika hit her forehead. As his mind registered the words he sat on bed with a jerk. She jerked back splashing water on ground instead on him like her usual way to treat people who irritate her.

"what? You want to marry me?" asked shivaay in disbelief pointing his index finger to himself. He was looking at her curiously until she burst bubble "that was a joke"

Neutralling his expression he laid on bed  "bad joke!". Anika pulled him with hand, "tum meri zindagi mein sirf aur sirf torture karne ke liye ayavo kya?" he whined.

"happy realisation!.... Now get ready in causals  in 15 minutes" anika ordered before moving out of room. Looking at her retreating figure he closed his eyes in frustration.

As said shivaay came down in 15 mintues, he saw anika standing there with keys in hands. "hey!good morning"  shivaay moved towards her, in return she placed his car keys in his hands. He made face for her way to not greet back.

He pushed key into socket, questioned her address "where?". Listening to her answer, his jaw dropped "parlour!"

"parlour?" repeated shivaay in disbelief, she nodded  head in agreement "I should get my nails done!" she flaunted her dull white nails.

"do I look like a driver ? You hurried me for taking you to parlour, seriously anika?"  he shouted in frustration, passing her a glare. Crossing arms she asked in crystal clear anger voice "now you are going to take me or not?"

"beg me!" told shivaay folding his hands against his chest imitating her. Controlling  anger she again asked "now, you are going to take me or not?"

Letting out a deep breath, shivaay started engine in defeat, she turned away gaze to control full blown smile.

.
.
.
.

"shivaay!" mallika knocked on his door, She spotted shivaay who was about to get ready for pooja, "what?" he responded as his hands picked suit from cupboard.

"I need your  help!"

"what help "

"I should get ready. Anika need to send an important mail. So while she  does her work can you dry her hair?"

"humm... Wait what?" shivaay stiffed as realised that they were asking him to do things which SSO doesn't according to the family. To maintain his image he should not agree to this.

"No!" he gave his answer in stren voice but mallika kept pleading at last used weapon that anika may catch cold if he didn't dry hair, as expected he gave a yes. Shivaay, mallika moved towards anika's room to find that empty.

"you wait here! I will search for anika"  mallika went in search of anika. This thing had hit his ego, he  came to help anika instead of she waiting for him they made him wait for her. He smirked evily seeing hairdryer.