|31|

-T H I R T Y O N E-

Mallika, rudy knocked on shivaay's room, getting permission from shivaay they both moved inside wishing they shouldn't see any intimate scene.

There anika laid flat on stomach, swinging her legs in air and playing games on I-pad. Shivaay sat with his legs straight on bed, leaning his back on headrest supporting elbow on anika's shoulder and scrolling through his mobile.

"Don't you want to watch movie?" mallika got a no in response from shivika, "perfect" rudy pulled mallika out of room before she could insist them both to join

"what happened rudy?" mallika pulled her elbow from his grip, "it would be better if they both don't come"

"but why?"

"di, they both will choose marvel over DC, now if they both come into movie room they will feel bored by movie and involve into things....." rudy explained mallika the outcome if shivika watch a DC movie. "wah!! Rudy... I think you did PhD in shivika romance"

"it costs witnessing their romance" rudy said dramatically, mallika chuckled. They both moved into mini threatre room where already rikara, aryan was present.

Shivaay hit anika's shoulder to gain her attention, she groaned in irritation as she lost game. She raised her eyebrows while he laid close to her imitating her position he kept his mobile in front of her, "select one" he wrapped his other hand around her neck to scroll the screen.

She turned attention to his Mobile, attaching his cheek with hers he showed her every option, "humm... Umm..."she tired talking, hitting on her head he pulled lollipop from her mouth" now talk"

" every saree is heavy.... Wait? Now why you are asking me to select a saree? " anika asked turning her face a little to get a view of his face
" not me...mom and badi ma went to shopping... They want to take a saree for you "

" shivaay... Everything is heavy... I can't handle these " anika made face seeing heavy worked sarees, she noticed him nodding with a smile "why are you smiling?"

"I said the same to mom... But she was stuck on point to buy a saree for you" he said exhaling deeply anika nodded "no.. I don't want any saree"

"you yourself see" shivaay pushed her lollipop into his mouth before again wrapping his hand around her, holding his mobile with both hands shivaay messaged his mother.

Noticing shivaay flickering his eyes as her hair strands were kissing his face, she pushed her hair to other side while he pulled his face away for a second before placing his chin on her shoulder.

Ma, anika don't want anyone of those HEAVY worked sarees

Instantly he got a reply from his mother which made shivaay roll his eyes.

Stop being over protective.. Just because you don't want her to wear heavy sarees.. You can't lie to your mom.

I am NOT lying... Anika herself said these words.

Well.. Then inform her that.. Even if like them or not. I am going to buy one for her.. It would be better if she select or she need to accept any saree I select.

FINE!! :-|

"I don't want" anika whinced while shivaay made a face, pushing his lollipop to one side of cheek "I can't help.. You need to select one"