Love Like you

Song key: *' : when you're singing.

                     " : when grillby's singing.

                     *" : when you're singing together.

*You were laying down with your head in Grillby's lap humming the tune of love like you.

*Grillby looks down at you sweetly and rests a book on your forhead.

*You chuckled and opened your mouth and you began to sing.

(Play Music)

*'If I could begin to be. Half of what you think of me, I could do about anything,I could even learn how to love.'

"When I see the way you act, Wondering when I'm coming back, I could do about anything, I could even learn how to love like you."

*"Love like you..."

* You two stood up and grabbed each others hands.

*'I always thought I might be bad, Now I'm sure that it's true 'cause I think you're so good And I'm nothing like you.'

"Look at you go, I just adore you, I wish that I knew... What makes you think I'm so special"

*'If I could begin to do Something that does right by you, I would do about anything, I would even learn how to love.'

"When I see the way you look. Shaken by how long it took, I could do about anything, I could even learn how to love like you."

*"Love like you"

*"Love me like you..."

A/n: Hi and thank you this will be the ending of this book it's been an emotional adventure and I wanted to thank all of you for reading. This book meant the world for me to write as I was trying to find a new writing style and not copy anyone's ideas. This is where I met my best Wattpad friend Muffie and I can't stress enough how much this means to me... thank you for reading I might recontinue this in the future or make a epilogue or prologue book but for now this is the end.....

THANK YOU!