The wedding

*You were in (Outfit choice [See the bridal party and the grooms party for options]).

*Alphys/Asgore helped straiten your headpiece.

*Sans gives you that hurry up look.

*You watch as your friends walk down the Isle.

*Undyne refused to put Alphys on the ground.

"you ready kid?"

*You agree despite being extremely nervous.

"how about when i'm walkin' you down focus on me or grillbz?"

*You agree and smile.

*Sans takes your hand and walks you down the isle.

*You turn around facing the oposite of grillby.

"Greeting Monsters, the bride and groom may turn to face each other now..."

*You turned to face your husband he was even more handsome than you've imagined.

"We've gathered here today to celebrate the momentis ocasion of-"

*You tuned out at this point but tuned back in when it was time for grillby's vows.

*He nervously looked around the crowds you could see small lava like droplets forming on his face out of nervs.

*You took his hand and gently squeezed it.

"(Y)-...(Y/n)... You're the most beautiful creature I've ever seen. You taught me what it was to 'be myself' more than ever. Without you around I don't know what I would've done with myself in life. I'd probably be doing the same thing I did when we met... Hah hah... Anyways you taught me how to l-love myself and cherish the moments I have..."

*He went silent out of nervousness.

*You placed your hand on his face snapping him back to reality.

"What I mean is... I love you and I don't know what I'd do without you..."

*You completed the rest of the wedding semi flawlessly and at the end you and grillby shared a sweet and slightly drawn kiss.

"I HAVE AN AUNT NOW!!!"

*Fuku called out in joy from the crowd.