STORY 5

They say that in our world there are seven people in that exactly look alike. Maybe they are just out there and you're lucky if the person you love have it and you're story will be written once more.

Eros, I still love you and forever will...

"No!!!! Please Eros I don't want to lose you... Please hold on, it will be okay I promise I won't leave..." I said between my sobs.

That was the last scene I remember about Eros, if only I knew that I will not see him again I should have thank him for saving my life, but I didn't because I was so terrified that I will lose him... the accident is still vivid though it happen years ago and I can't help but to cry.

"Everleen are you still awake?" Someone open the door and I realize that it was my mom.

"Yes, I cannot sleep mom..."

"Is something bothering you?" she asked. "Okay I won't force you to say but remember I'm always here."

That's the end of our conversation, we're not actually close because she rarely visit me and besides she already have a new family. Why I am bothering thinking her I hate her. Finally I'm in the dream land again.

"Promise me you won't forget me Ever..." I want to say those words that I won't ever forget him but I don't have the courage. I want to be with him even if it's only a dream then reality struck me and I begin to cry again. He started walking fast.

"Eros, wait for me I'm already tired can you please slow down." I said while walking towards him as fast I could. He is running away from me. "No wait Eros don't do this to me you can't leave me." Suddenly I feel difficulty of breathing. This can't be I need to talk to him to tell him I love him. "Please...Eros, don't leave me again I don't want to lose you..."

"But you already did lose me. Ever, aren't you tired because to tell you the truth I'm running away from you. I'm not supposed to be here Ever, please let me go I don't want to see you this way Ever... don't make it hard for the both of us..." I don't know that I'm making the things hard for him. I want to be selfish just this time.

Please, tell me what to do because living without you is like not breathing at all. Things suddenly become blurry and all I can remember is he was slowly vanishing from my sight.

For the past few days my dream about him become more on a nightmare that's keep haunting me but the most beautiful vision of him I ever had because I was able to see him and talk to him once more.

Few months later my mom decides to return to Japan. She thought that it would be better if I will come with her. I tried to refuse but since there's no other relatives that can look for me and besides it's my ultimate dream to be in Japan.

Even though it's been two years since I move to Japan I never forget about him. I tried my best to make myself busy so that I will not remember him but there's no luck since I still see him in my dreams randomly. I mean not just like before that he is always in my dreams but now it become rarely maybe because there are some time that I cannot remember his face anymore.

"It been years Everleen try to open your heart..." But every time I will say those words and each moment I will try to consider a new love, strange things will happen it's like the sky is telling me don't love again Everleen , but I think it's just a merely coincidence.

Another year have passed and I think that staying here in Japan is not a bad idea after all. I've learn basic Nihongo and some customs here in Japan. One of the most season I enjoy is when autumn though I'm not an adventurous person, because we hike in the mountains just to experience the breath taking fall foliage along the way to the top of the summit and then we will hunt for the red maple leaves with my step brothers, my mom and my step dad. I know... I'm the only girl so they spoiled me a bit. I'm not bitter now I prefer to be happy because even when I not his child they treated as if their own.

Days, weeks and months have passed the most awaited Ryuku Kaiensai Fireworks Festival will come this Saturday, April 14. Since this event is the highlight of summer in Okinawa there will be a lot of visitor so my step father decides to have an early booking of tickets. I read several articles in the internet about the said event so I guess this will be one of a lifetime experience I will encounter.

I'm so excited that I informed my mom and dad that I will go there by myself and I will just meet them when the lighting fireworks will begin. They both agreed to what I proposed to them so I here I am walking and enjoying the atmosphere.

Then I suddenly look pale and memory of him keeps playing in my mind like a sad movie scene. All this time I tried to forget Eros but now I think that is next to impossible. I can't lose him again, no I won't lose him again so I follow him but the crowd would not let him he is too far. He is getting farther and farther, the next thing I knew I am running towards him and I do not mind if there are people in my way then finally.

"Eros thank God I was able to..." I don't know what to say it's like my dreams are turning into reality and I can't help but to stare and him.

"Miss maybe you have just mistaken me for someone I'm not Eros I'm Taki Yuchiro..."

"But it's you Eros I know you please don't do this... I'm Everleen don't you remember?"

Then I suddenly begin to cry like a child who lost a her teddy bear and finally found that bear on the arms of other people.

"No you are Eros..." I said between my sobs.

Then the fireworks filled the sky I don't even mind how magical it was during that moment I don't even bother looking them all I wanted is to know this guy in front of me who is exactly the same as Eros .

--> A Chance In Time <--