"I'm lucky to have a friend that compares me to a caterpillar... You'll come visit me right?" She asks, and I scoff.

"You can't get rid of me, and you're funny if you think you can.. Me and Easton both are going to be banging your door down, and please dear god if you decide to hop on a plane and just go somewhere for the hell of it you'll let me know ahead of time.. I don't want to show up at your house and shit my pants because you're just MIA." I tell her, knowing it's just like her to disappear to another country for no apparent reason.

"I promise. Scouts honor." She crosses her heart, and I roll my eyes.

"Alright, are you ready to go, and meet everyone?" I ask, knowing the whole crew is probably waiting at Mitch's house at this point.

"Yeah, let's go." She nods her head, and I grab my keys.

MITCH'S POV:

I walk back into the living room and see Harry sitting there with a drink in his hand, his head propped up on his other hand as he stares at the liquid in his glass.

"Alright Mr. Mopey, talk to me." I sigh out, and walk into the room. Harry looks over his shoulder but then slowly looks back to his drink, keeping himself quiet. "Okay dude, I know you're bummed, we all are, but you're gonna stay this way if you don't talk it out." I tell him. Didn't Cherry beat this shit out of him already?

"There's nothing to talk about. I'm upset but I shouldn't be." He tells me, and I raise an eyebrow in question.

"Where does it say that you shouldn't be upset?" I ask him, and he shrugs his shoulders. "Oh, so you're telling yourself you're not allowed to be upset, is that what it is?" I ask, and he sighs, sitting up, and putting his drink on the table.

"I shouldn't be because this is something she needs, but I am because... it doesn't even matter." He shakes his head, and I want to rip it off sometimes.

"No it does matter. You have every right to be upset, and sad, and whatever you want. The woman you love is about to walk out the door, and move away. You told me this time last year that you were going to marry this girl, so yeah you have every right to be upset.. You shouldn't project that on her, and hold her back but in case you haven't noticed I'm not her." I motion to myself, and he lets out a soft chuckle, shaking his head.

"I guess it's the thought of her walking out the door tomorrow, and me not knowing if that'll be the last time I see her face to face again. They always say if you love someone you've got to let them go, but they never warn you about the fear you have about them never coming back." He speaks out, his voice low, and down.

"Well that's the shitty part of it, but you're my best friend, so is she... And come on... Do you really think Cherry will go without seeing me for too long, dude she loves me.. You'll run into each other again." I open my arms up, and receive a pillow to the face.

"Shut up Mitch." He props his head up again, and crosses the other arm over his chest.

"I'm just fucking with you... It is the shitty part though.. The thought of not knowing, but you know what you can think about instead?" I ask, and he shrugs his shoulders. "You can think about the fact that even if you never see her face to face again that she's doing everything with the opportunity she has, and that she's living the life she'd always wanted... You'll know she's happy, and she's healthy, and she's smiling... and you love her, and you're into all that romantic shit even though you'll never admit it so I know that you like that thought." I tell him, getting real.

"I do like that thought... Even if I'm not a part of it." He speaks, staring down at the table in front of him.

"Okay let's be honest for a second. There's no way in fucking hell you wont see that woman again Harry. You two are fucking soulmates, and we're not going to pretend you're not. Give her space, and show up at her damn door... Swoop in like the night in shining armor that you pretend you are.. I don't know how it will play out, but it's not an option. I'll be the one to force the two of you together if I have to.." I reassure him.